Politeness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Politeness.
- (noun) : a courteous manner that respects accepted social usage
- (noun) : the act of showing regard for others
More words related to the meanings of Politeness
More words from Urdu related to Politeness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Politeness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اخلاقمہربانیمداراندرتپیداوارآبکرمرقتحلمفضلتمدنخوبیفلاحتبے پرواہیکمزورینرم دلیفراخ دلیبھربھراہٹرحمدلیپیچیدگینراالاپنجراثیم پروردہزیب و زینتسخاوتآراستہ کرناحسنہمدردیخوش اخلاقیباریک بینیکاشتنقد و نذرکڑکناپننازک فرقبھلمنساتلطافتدرستیانو گرہپھَندَہعجبفرہنگجمالعالی ہمتیزیبائشخوش خلقیبخششکرم فرمائیمو شگافیتمدُننعمتکراراپن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Politeness
What are the meanings of Politeness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Politeness in Urdu are شائستگی - shaa estahgi, نزاکت - nazaakat and مروت - murawwat. To understand how would you translate the word Politeness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Politeness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Politeness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Politeness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Politeness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Politeness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Politeness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by politeness?
Meanings of politeness are شائستگی - shaa estahgi, نزاکت - nazaakat and مروت - murawwat
Whats the definition of politeness?
Definition of the politeness are
- a courteous manner that respects accepted social usage
- the act of showing regard for others
What is the synonym of politeness?
Synonym of word politeness are suitableness, clippety clop, delicateness, regardfulness, propriety, tenderness, spikiness, kind heartedness, good manners, sensitivity
What are the idioms related to politeness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word politeness.
- Niffy naffy
- Kindness cannot be bought for wealth
- Kindness overcomes a dislike
What are the quotes with word politeness?
Here are the quotes with the word politeness in them
- Art requires neither complaisance nor politeness nothing but faith, faith and freedom. — Gustave Flaubert
- It is wise to apply the oil of refined politeness to the mechanism of friendship. — Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- In truth, politeness is artificial good humor, it covers the natural want of it, and ends by rendering habitual a substitute nearly equivalent to the real virtue. — Thomas Jefferson
- It is impossible to practice parliamentary politics without having patience, decency, politeness and courtesy. — Khaleda Zia