Pomp meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Pomp.
- (noun) : ceremonial elegance and splendor
- (noun) : cheap or pretentious or vain display
Watching the evening news in 2011 is a strange time-travel experience. 'The CBS Evening News,' 'ABC World News' and 'NBC Nightly News' haven't changed their style over the decades, still going for that old-fashioned mix of voice-of-authority pomp and feel-good fluff. The difference is that people aren't watching.
More words related to the meanings of Pomp
More words from Urdu related to Pomp
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pomp meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سجاوٹخوش ہوناکوکناپھیلاؤلطافتناراضگیبریڈحرمتٹیپ ٹاپتحلیل ہونالرزہطاقتہیبَتاجاڑناقالببیان کرنااشراقصورتشان وشوکتشانمقصدطمطراقرونا پیٹنامرتبہطرزکڑ کڑانابربادمبہُوت ہوناصورت پیدا کرنااحتراماترنالوازمہبل بوتاروشنیگلہناس یا ویران کرناوقارعبارتزینتشادمانی کرنانوحہ کرناچھیجآب تاببڑبڑاناقوائدجلالبندشاجاڑلرزہ بر اندام ہوناحکومت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Pomp
What are the meanings of Pomp in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pomp in Urdu are دبدبہ - dab dabah, شان - shaan, شکوہ - shikwah, ٹھاٹھ - thaath, اللے تللے - alalley talalley, حشمت - hashmat, آب و تاب - aab o taab and جاہ و جلال - jaah o jalaal. To understand how would you translate the word Pomp in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pomp or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pomp synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pomp. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pomp in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pomp in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pomp with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pomp?
Meanings of pomp are دبدبہ - dab dabah, شان - shaan, شکوہ - shikwah, ٹھاٹھ - thaath, اللے تللے - alalley talalley, حشمت - hashmat, آب و تاب - aab o taab and جاہ و جلال - jaah o jalaal
Whats the definition of pomp?
Definition of the pomp are
- ceremonial elegance and splendor
- cheap or pretentious or vain display
What is the synonym of pomp?
Synonym of word pomp are awe, sean, querulousness, plan, majesty, shawn, parade, frame, grandeur, shan
What are the idioms related to pomp?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pomp.
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
- Do one proud
- Show off
What are the quotes with word pomp?
Here are the quotes with the word pomp in them
- Watching the evening news in 2011 is a strange time-travel experience. 'The CBS Evening News,' 'ABC World News' and 'NBC Nightly News' haven't changed their style over the decades, still going for that old-fashioned mix of voice-of-authority pomp and feel-good fluff. The difference is that people aren't watching. — Rob Sheffield
- Pop stardom is not very compelling. I'm much more interested in a relationship between performer and audience that is of equals. I came up through folk music, and there's no pomp and circumstance to the performance. There's no, like, 'I'll be the rock star, you be the adulating fan.' — Ani DiFranco