Poorer meanings in Urdu
Poorer meanings in Urdu is غریب Poorer in Urdu. More meanings of poorer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Where globalization means, as it so often does, that the rich and powerful now have new means to further enrich and empower themselves at the cost of the poorer and weaker, we have a responsibility to protest in the name of universal freedom.
Any health care funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized and humane must - must - redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and the less fortunate. Excellent healthcare is by definition re-distributional.
More words related to the meanings of Poorer
More words from Urdu related to Poorer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poorer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خلاف معمولخوش لگامنرالاکشستہ حالباہریانجاناغریبمستحققلاشاضافیناچارعجيبنہیں ہےسدھ جانے کے لائقشاذاکاکنگالطرہبے نیامتہی دستمحتاجپھٹکربے نواحیران کندر ماندہقابل انتظامعجیبنکوڑیاعنقاخالیمطیعخوارحاجت مندپردیسیانجانمفلوکعریاںبے ربطفرمان پذیربے ڈھنگالاعلاجعُمدَہغیر معمولیحکمیغريبتنگ حالاجنبیغیر مانوسناکافیکم بخت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Poorer
What are the meanings of Poorer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poorer in Urdu is غریب - ghariib. To understand how would you translate the word Poorer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poorer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poorer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poorer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poorer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poorer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poorer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poorer?
Meaning of poorer is غریب - ghariib
Whats the definition of poorer?
Definition of the poorer are
What is the synonym of poorer?
Synonym of word poorer are poonced, impoverishing, penniless, have not, odd, poorwill, poorish, moneyless, destitute, inarticulate
What are the idioms related to poorer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poorer.
- A hut is a palace to a poor man
- A little bird is content with a little meal
- A poor man wants somethings a covetous man all things
- A thin meadow is soon mowed
- Alms giving never made a man poor
What are the quotes with word poorer?
Here are the quotes with the word poorer in them
- Where globalization means, as it so often does, that the rich and powerful now have new means to further enrich and empower themselves at the cost of the poorer and weaker, we have a responsibility to protest in the name of universal freedom. — Nelson Mandela
- It's funny I actually made poorer decisions when I sobered up then when I was screwed up. — Corey Feldman
- Any health care funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized and humane must - must - redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and the less fortunate. Excellent healthcare is by definition re-distributional. — Donald Berwick
- Children born to teens have less supportive and stimulating environments, poorer health, lower cognitive development, and worse educational outcomes. Children of teen mothers are at increased risk of being in foster care and becoming teen parents themselves, thereby repeating the cycle. — Jane Fonda