Posing meanings in Urdu
Posing meanings in Urdu is ظاہر Posing in Urdu. More meanings of posing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Posing.
- (noun) : (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
The new freedom of expression brought by the Internet goes far beyond politics. People relate to each other in new ways, posing questions about how we should respond to people when all that we know about them is what we have learned through a medium that permits all kinds of anonymity and deception.
The Israeli government has proved over the past year its commitment to peace, both in words and deeds. By contrast, the Palestinians are posing preconditions for renewing the diplomatic process in a way they have not done over the course of 16 years.
More words from Urdu related to Posing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Posing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سادہپرگھٹ کرناظاہریکشادہنمایاںباہر کی طرفبے نذاعقابل معلومسجاوٹخیرہ کنملوث کرناپرگھٹکشفافوا ہوناعلانیہسندصاف ظاہردیکھے جانے کی قابِلہموارروشن کرنابیانکھولناستھراعالم خارجیلاکلامنمودارموزونیتپیدا یا دلالت کرنامرئواضح کرناجو دیکھنے میں آئےتعلیقہٴ مال تجارتچمکدارمبینہ دعوے پر مبنیواضح طور پرمناسبتمشہورمعنی رکھنااجاگر کرناصافوا کرنابیضابیرونحصّےجس کے نیچے خط لگا ہوجس کو دیکھ سکیںخوش نمائینم دارفاش کرناآشکارا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Posing
What are the meanings of Posing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Posing in Urdu is ظاہر - zaahir. To understand how would you translate the word Posing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Posing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Posing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Posing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Posing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Posing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Posing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by posing?
Meaning of posing is ظاہر - zaahir
Whats the definition of posing?
Definition of the posing are
- (photography) the act of assuming a certain position (as for a photograph or portrait)
What is the synonym of posing?
Synonym of word posing are disclosed, patent, underscored, apparent, imply, clearly, ostensible, salient, evince, evident
What are the idioms related to posing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word posing.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- Actions speaks louder than words
- Bring to light
- Come to like
- Give vent to
What are the quotes with word posing?
Here are the quotes with the word posing in them
- I feel by posing for Playboy I've discovered my own sexuality and beauty, and I feel more confident than ever. — Heather Kozar
- The new freedom of expression brought by the Internet goes far beyond politics. People relate to each other in new ways, posing questions about how we should respond to people when all that we know about them is what we have learned through a medium that permits all kinds of anonymity and deception. — Peter Singer
- The Israeli government has proved over the past year its commitment to peace, both in words and deeds. By contrast, the Palestinians are posing preconditions for renewing the diplomatic process in a way they have not done over the course of 16 years. — Benjamin Netanyahu
- Science is fun. Science is curiosity. We all have natural curiosity. Science is a process of investigating. It's posing questions and coming up with a method. It's delving in. — Sally Ride