Positively meanings in Urdu
Positively meanings in Urdu is بالکل Positively in Urdu. More meanings of positively, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Positively.
- (adverb) : extremely
- (adverb) : so as to be positive; in a positive manner
The best kids are going to become the best. But the best thing about it is that you're going to learn lessons in playing those sports about winning and losing and teamwork and teammates and arguments and everything else that are going to affect you positively for the rest of your life.
More words from Urdu related to Positively
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Positively meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Positively
What are the meanings of Positively in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Positively in Urdu is بالکل - bilkul. To understand how would you translate the word Positively in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Positively or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Positively synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Positively. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Positively in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Positively in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Positively with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by positively?
Meaning of positively is بالکل - bilkul
Whats the definition of positively?
Definition of the positively are
- so as to be positive; in a positive manner
What is the synonym of positively?
Synonym of word positively are entirely, completely, throughout, rightmost, quitly, absolutely, quite, fully, wholly, ethereally
What are the idioms related to positively?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word positively.
- A pin
- Dead as mutton
- Dontcare a red cent
- Hard of hearing
- How vain is learning unless intelligence go with it
What are the quotes with word positively?
Here are the quotes with the word positively in them
- The best kids are going to become the best. But the best thing about it is that you're going to learn lessons in playing those sports about winning and losing and teamwork and teammates and arguments and everything else that are going to affect you positively for the rest of your life. — Carl Lewis
- Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and formal education positively fortifies it. — Stephen Vizinczey
- The only force that can overcome an idea and a faith is another and better idea and faith, positively and fearlessly upheld. — Dorothy Thompson
- There are two good rules which ought to be written on every heart - never to believe anything bad about anybody unless you positively know it to be true never to tell even that unless you feel that it is absolutely necessary, and that God is listening. — Henry Van Dyke