Possess meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Possess.
- (verb) : have ownership or possession of
- (verb) : have as an attribute, knowledge, or skill
- (verb) : enter into and control, as of emotions or ideas
Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass.
Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don't believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art's sake.
More words related to the meanings of Possess
More words from Urdu related to Possess
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Possess meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابو کرناگھیرنااُٹھاناخود پسندتھماناہتیاناڈھونڈنانزعپاناچھا جانافائدہقبضہ رکھنادرستدھرانالینامددچنگلقابض ہو جاناجمع کرنادبوچناتھامرائج ہوناسزاوار ہونااٹھاؤ پنجاسکونت کرنااوتپالنادھرناہرا دیناکامیاب ہونالحاظ رکھناضبط کرناحق دار ہوناگرفت کرنابحال رکھناتھمودل میں بس جاناتصویر بناناخوش وضعتصادم ہونادخل کرناپڑا پاناقلم لگاناجھگڑانباہنابے بس کرنامنفعتنگہداشت کرنااپنا کرنا یا بنانا ...
Idiom with the word Possess in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Possess
What are the meanings of Possess in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Possess in Urdu are رکھنا - rakhna, حاصل کرنا - haasil karna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna and مالک ہونا - maalik hona. To understand how would you translate the word Possess in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Possess or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Possess synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Possess. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Possess in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Possess in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Possess with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by possess?
Meanings of possess are رکھنا - rakhna, حاصل کرنا - haasil karna, قبضہ کرنا - qabzah karna and مالک ہونا - maalik hona
Whats the definition of possess?
Definition of the possess are
- have ownership or possession of
- have as an attribute, knowledge, or skill
- enter into and control, as of emotions or ideas
What is the synonym of possess?
Synonym of word possess are placing, find, seize, acquitter, keepings, earn, overrun, gettering, laying on, draw
What are the idioms with the word possess?
Here are the idioms with the word possess in them.
- It is a worthier thing to deserve honour than to possess it
What are the idioms related to possess?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word possess.
- Hold forth
- A friend is easier lost than found
- Carry one point
- World without end
- Feather one's own nest
What are the quotes with word possess?
Here are the quotes with the word possess in them
- Very few people possess true artistic ability. It is therefore both unseemly and unproductive to irritate the situation by making an effort. If you have a burning, restless urge to write or paint, simply eat something sweet and the feeling will pass. — Fran Lebowitz
- Works of art, in my opinion, are the only objects in the material universe to possess internal order, and that is why, though I don't believe that only art matters, I do believe in Art for Art's sake. — E. M. Forster
- Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- He who possesses art and science has religion he who does not possess them, needs religion. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe