Possible meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Possible.
- (adjective) : existing in possibility
- (noun) : something that can be done
- (noun) : an applicant who might be suitable
- (adjective) : capable of happening or existing
It's not always possible to sit down and eat at home in this day and age of fast-paced living, but if you are going to eat out, do so as a family and support all the great local places in your areas. I'll still eat at the same diner I did as a kid with my parents.
More words from Urdu related to Possible
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Possible meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Possible in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Possible
What are the meanings of Possible in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Possible in Urdu are ممکنہ - mumkinah, احتمالی - ehtemaali and ممکن - mumkin. To understand how would you translate the word Possible in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Possible or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Possible synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Possible. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Possible in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Possible in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Possible with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by possible?
Meanings of possible are ممکنہ - mumkinah, احتمالی - ehtemaali and ممکن - mumkin
Whats the definition of possible?
Definition of the possible are
- existing in possibility
- something that can be done
- an applicant who might be suitable
- capable of happening or existing
What is the synonym of possible?
Synonym of word possible are prospicient, prospective, potential, probable, odds on, probatory, subjunctive, potentiate, plausible, maybe
What are the idioms with the word possible?
Here are the idioms with the word possible in them.
- Would it be possible for someone to
What are the idioms related to possible?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word possible.
- To take at a tide
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- A hit or a miss
- Every man must carry his own cross
What are the quotes with word possible?
Here are the quotes with the word possible in them
- It is possible that mankind is on the threshold of a golden age but, if so, it will be necessary first to slay the dragon that guards the door, and this dragon is religion. — Bertrand Russell
- It is not possible to live in this age if you don't have a sense of many contradictory forces. — Rem Koolhaas
- It's not always possible to sit down and eat at home in this day and age of fast-paced living, but if you are going to eat out, do so as a family and support all the great local places in your areas. I'll still eat at the same diner I did as a kid with my parents. — Michael Symon
- I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered at the White House - with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone. — John F.Kennedy