Poster meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Poster.
- (noun) : a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
- (noun) : someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
It's a joke to think that anyone is one thing. We're all such complex creatures. But if I'm going to be a poster child for anything, anger's a gorgeous emotion. It gets a bad rap, but it can make great changes happen.
More words from Urdu related to Poster
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poster meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Poster in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poster in Urdu are پوسٹر and اشتہار - ishtehaar. To understand how would you translate the word Poster in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poster or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poster synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poster. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poster in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poster in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poster with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poster?
Meanings of poster are پوسٹر and اشتہار - ishtehaar
Whats the definition of poster?
Definition of the poster are
- a horse kept at an inn or post house for use by mail carriers or for rent to travelers
- someone who pastes up bills or placards on walls or billboards
What is the synonym of poster?
Synonym of word poster are posters, ad, advertent, adscript, ad libitum, ad blitz, reputation, renown, notification, advertisement
What are the quotes with word poster?
Here are the quotes with the word poster in them
- I'm the poster boy for Propecia. It's amazing. — Joe Lando
- I love MySpace it's done an amazing job for me and it's been insane over the past couple of weeks, but I'm not a poster girl for them. — Lily Allen
- It's a joke to think that anyone is one thing. We're all such complex creatures. But if I'm going to be a poster child for anything, anger's a gorgeous emotion. It gets a bad rap, but it can make great changes happen. — Alanis Morissette
- Keep in mind that there are computers, that do touch things up. Like when I got a hold of the poster for 'Gold Diggers,' I said: 'Hey, wait a minute! Those aren't my teeth!' — Anna Chlumsky