Potent meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Potent.
- (adjective) : having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- (adjective satellite) : having or wielding force or authority
- (adjective) : (of a male) capable of copulation
- (adjective satellite) : having great influence
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.
More words from Urdu related to Potent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Potent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دلیرراسخقابلمضبوط قد کاٹھ کافائدہ مندتعمیل پر مجبور کرناابناشیتندرستسختکڑاہوشیارمضبُوطجفا کششہ زورپختہاہلدرشتتاثیر بخشتندرستیلازوالطاقت ورواثقتندسزاوارجِسمانی طاقَت والادائمیچالاکپُختہتواناتنو مندسکرتجاویدمضبوطثابتدبنگمجازدھان دارازلیسر مدیغالبپائے دارچستشدیدچست و چالاکعظیمپکااستطاعتقووی الجثہکارگرموٹا تازہ ...
Idiom with the word Potent in it
What are the meanings of Potent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Potent in Urdu are قوی - qawi and قادر - qaadir. To understand how would you translate the word Potent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Potent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Potent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Potent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Potent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Potent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Potent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by potent?
Meanings of potent are قوی - qawi and قادر - qaadir
Whats the definition of potent?
Definition of the potent are
- having a strong physiological or chemical effect
- having or wielding force or authority
- (of a male) capable of copulation
- having great influence
What is the synonym of potent?
Synonym of word potent are strong, stalwart, hale, forceful, cogent, hable, able, mighty, overmatch, competent
What are the idioms with the word potent?
Here are the idioms with the word potent in them.
- Beauty is potent but money is omnipotent
What are the quotes with word potent?
Here are the quotes with the word potent in them
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. — Robert Fulghum
- Fear and greed are potent motivators. When both of these forces push in the same direction, virtually no human being can resist. — Andrew Weil
- There are times when even the most potent governor must wink at transgression, in order to preserve the laws inviolate for the future. — Herman Melville
- Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. — Nathaniel Hawthorne