Pour meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Pour.
- (verb) : pour out
- (verb) : rain heavily
- (verb) : move in large numbers
- (verb) : flow in a spurt
- (verb) : cause to run
- (verb) : supply in large amounts or quantities
If you tell God no because He won't explain the reason He wants you to do something, you are actually hindering His blessing. But when you say yes to Him, all of heaven opens to pour out His goodness and reward your obedience. What matters more than material blessings are the things He is teaching us in our spirit.
More words related to the meanings of Pour
More words from Urdu related to Pour
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pour meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نفوذ کرنارتبہتتر بتر ہونارخصت کرناڈھکیلناحاملہ ہونااوچھاسَبیکہہوا نکلنے کا راستہچھیڑ چھاڑڈھانکنابرداشت کرنابار ڈالنااجڈخالی کرنادلیلبرباد کرناخارج کرنادعویٰاِستفراغسوراخپولاڈھکناڈھالزور سے پھینکنابکھیرناذہن نشین کرنادھندھلاپتہچھٹکنانکاسزور لگانابھر پور ہوناسوناڈھالناراستہ دینااچھالناڈھانپنامصیبت میں پڑنااوجنامنتشر ہوناعہدہ براہ ہوناموجببکھیر دیناکاڑھناڈھونگتیراناشگافخالی یا تہی ہوناڈھکنی ...
Idioms with the word Pour in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pour
What are the meanings of Pour in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pour in Urdu are ڈالنا - daalna, انڈیلنا - undeylna, جھونکنا - jhonkna, بہانا - bahaana and ڈھلکانا - dhalkaana. To understand how would you translate the word Pour in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pour or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pour synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pour. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pour in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pour in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pour with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pour?
Meanings of pour are ڈالنا - daalna, انڈیلنا - undeylna, جھونکنا - jhonkna, بہانا - bahaana and ڈھلکانا - dhalkaana
Whats the definition of pour?
Definition of the pour are
- pour out
- rain heavily
- move in large numbers
- flow in a spurt
- cause to run
- supply in large amounts or quantities
What is the synonym of pour?
Synonym of word pour are throw, empty, cast, belating, scatter, discharge, barf, stoke, outpour, masquerading
What are the idioms with the word pour?
Here are the idioms with the word pour in them.
- To pour oil on fire
- To pour oil on the waters
- Unless the vessel is clean whatever you pour into it turns sour
What are the idioms related to pour?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pour.
- Shed crocodile tears
- Go nap
- In the saddle
- Lie hard or heavy on upon to
- Put away
What are the quotes with word pour?
Here are the quotes with the word pour in them
- If you believe in God, He will open the windows of heaven and pour blessings upon you. — Mahalia Jackson
- If you tell God no because He won't explain the reason He wants you to do something, you are actually hindering His blessing. But when you say yes to Him, all of heaven opens to pour out His goodness and reward your obedience. What matters more than material blessings are the things He is teaching us in our spirit. — Charles Stanley
- Happiness is perfume, you can't pour it on somebody else without getting a few drops on yourself. — James Van Der Zee
- Well, when I was a kid and I watched 'Speed Racer,' I used to always watch it in the morning with my cereal. And when I ate the cereal, I would pour soda into the cereal because we never really had milk for some reason, I don't know. — Emile Hirsch