Practical meanings in Urdu
Practical meanings in Urdu is عملی Practical in Urdu. More meanings of practical, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Practical.
- (adjective satellite) : guided by practical experience and observation rather than theory
- (adjective satellite) : having or put to a practical purpose or use
- (adjective) : concerned with actual use or practice
- (adjective satellite) : being actually such in almost every respect
In addressing a task, one almost always has several possible options, sometimes only a few, and they may all be practical and functional. But they lack the aesthetic aspect that raises it to architecture.
More words from Urdu related to Practical
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Practical meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Practical
What are the meanings of Practical in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Practical in Urdu is عملی - amli. To understand how would you translate the word Practical in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Practical or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Practical synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Practical. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Practical in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Practical in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Practical with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by practical?
Meaning of practical is عملی - amli
Whats the definition of practical?
Definition of the practical are
- guided by practical experience and observation rather than theory
- having or put to a practical purpose or use
- concerned with actual use or practice
- being actually such in almost every respect
What is the synonym of practical?
Synonym of word practical are practicals, euctical, applied, faunistic, processual, empirical, practicableness, practicum, practicalness, actuating
What are the idioms related to practical?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word practical.
- Honesty is the best policy
- Practical joke
- Pragmatic sanction
- Pure science
What are the quotes with word practical?
Here are the quotes with the word practical in them
- Nearly all the powerful people of this age are unbelievers, the best of them in doubt and misery, the most in plodding hesitation, doing as well as they can, what practical work lies at hand. — John Ruskin
- We require from buildings two kinds of goodness: first, the doing their practical duty well: then that they be graceful and pleasing in doing it. — John Ruskin
- In addressing a task, one almost always has several possible options, sometimes only a few, and they may all be practical and functional. But they lack the aesthetic aspect that raises it to architecture. — Arne Jacobsen
- In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact to shatter and destroy it is not so good. — Sun Tzu