Practise meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Practise.
- (verb) : learn by repetition
- (verb) : engage in a rehearsal (of)
I'm an actress and mom, and I probably don't have enough of an active spiritual life. And I don't know why people run around calling themselves by the names of religions when they don't actually practise them.
More words from Urdu related to Practise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Practise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بجاوری کرنابرتناہتھیار ڈالنامکمل کرنابَرتاوٴ کَرنانباہناچلانامفت کا مزہچکاناپار اترناعلاج کرناتعمیل کرناتاثیر یا نقش کرنامشاقیقانون وضع کرناعلاج کرنا êlaajتسلیم کرناپورا کرناعمل کرنامشق کرناقانون بناناسلوک کرناہار مانناسر کرناپیش آنانبھاناکرنامزے کرواناہاتھ دھوناانجام دیناسَلُوک کَرنامعیار پر پورا اترناچلنامحنتادا کرناتذکرہ کرناچھوڑناچالو ہونامشققانون تشکيل دينابرتاؤ کرنادیناسمپورن کرناجراحی کرناورزش
Idioms related to the meaning of Practise
What are the meanings of Practise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Practise in Urdu are انجام دینا - anjaam deyna, عمل کرنا - aamal karna and مشق کرنا - mashq karna. To understand how would you translate the word Practise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Practise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Practise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Practise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Practise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Practise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Practise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by practise?
Meanings of practise are انجام دینا - anjaam deyna, عمل کرنا - aamal karna and مشق کرنا - mashq karna
Whats the definition of practise?
Definition of the practise are
- learn by repetition
- engage in a rehearsal (of)
What is the synonym of practise?
Synonym of word practise are fulfil, enact, deeding, carry out, deeded, act out, accomplish, treat, operate, muscularize
What are the idioms related to practise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word practise.
- Do one's kind
- Golden rule
- It is safer to hear and take counsel than to give it
- Play upon
- To act upon one's opinion
What are the quotes with word practise?
Here are the quotes with the word practise in them
- Only people who have been allowed to practise freedom can have the grown-up look in their eyes. — E. M. Forster
- But the same intelligence compels Germany to practise the same policy. — Pierre Laval
- I'm an actress and mom, and I probably don't have enough of an active spiritual life. And I don't know why people run around calling themselves by the names of religions when they don't actually practise them. — Uma Thurman
- I am quite certain in my heart of hearts that modern music and modern art is not a conspiracy, but is a form of truth and integrity for those who practise it honestly, decently and with all their being. — Michael Tippett