Precisely meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Precisely.
- (adverb) : indicating exactness or preciseness
- (adverb) : in a precise manner
- (adverb) : just as it should be
Our scientific age demands that we provide definitions, measurements, and statistics in order to be taken seriously. Yet most of the important things in life cannot be precisely defined or measured. Can we define or measure love, beauty, friendship, or decency, for example?
From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I've liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked.
More words related to the meanings of Precisely
More words from Urdu related to Precisely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Precisely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بالکل قدرتیکھرا پنہو بہونشیب و فراز سے پاکجائز طورپرغیر جانب دارسچّابرابرصداقت سےجی ہاںدرستیقطر کی سمت میںابھی ابھیجوازنبے تعصبحال کاصافوفادار سےلفظ بہ لفظصداقتانصاف سےسپاٹقرین قیاسبالکلموجود حقیقیچِپٹاایک ہی طور پربلا کم و کاستٹھیک ٹھیکمنصفی سےمن و عنبظاہر صحیحستواقعیجیسے زمینایک جیساانصاف کاحقیقت میں موجودعادلانہوفا دارانہخوشامدیراستیسیدھامُنصفانہ طریقے سےجوازاًبے لوثٹھیکپھرسچائ سےصحت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Precisely
What are the meanings of Precisely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Precisely in Urdu are ٹھیک ٹھیک - thiik thiik, جی ہاں, بعینہ - Baeena, ہو بہو - huu bahu, من و عن and بلا کم و کاست - bila kam o kaast. To understand how would you translate the word Precisely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Precisely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Precisely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Precisely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Precisely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Precisely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Precisely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by precisely?
Meanings of precisely are ٹھیک ٹھیک - thiik thiik, جی ہاں, بعینہ - Baeena, ہو بہو - huu bahu, من و عن and بلا کم و کاست - bila kam o kaast
Whats the definition of precisely?
Definition of the precisely are
- indicating exactness or preciseness
- in a precise manner
- just as it should be
What is the synonym of precisely?
Synonym of word precisely are equitably, yeps, identically, yapped, diametrically, yesteryear, yes man, verisimilar, same, actual
What are the idioms related to precisely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word precisely.
- The husband's mother is the wife's devil
- A civil danial is better than a rude grant
- A woman's nay is no denial
- God stays long but strikes at last
- The good you do is not lost though you forget it
What are the quotes with word precisely?
Here are the quotes with the word precisely in them
- Our scientific age demands that we provide definitions, measurements, and statistics in order to be taken seriously. Yet most of the important things in life cannot be precisely defined or measured. Can we define or measure love, beauty, friendship, or decency, for example? — Dennis Prager
- From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I've liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked. — Tom Stoppard
- Volume depends precisely on the writer's having been able to sit in a room every day, year after year, alone. — Susan Sontag
- I can't write without a reader. It's precisely like a kiss - you can't do it alone. — John Cheever