Prejudiced meanings in Urdu
Prejudiced meanings in Urdu is متعصب Prejudiced in Urdu. More meanings of prejudiced, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Prejudiced.
- (adjective) : being biased or having a belief or attitude formed beforehand
- (adjective satellite) : emanating from a person's emotions and prejudices
We have convinced over one billion members of the Islamic faith that we are prejudiced against their religion, that we would deny them freedom of religion, that we want suppress their culture and invade their governments.
Whenever I write about mental health and integrative therapies, I am accused of being prejudiced against pharmaceuticals. So let me be clear - integrative medicine is the judicious application of both conventional and evidence-based natural therapies.
More words from Urdu related to Prejudiced
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prejudiced meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بخیلمحدُودجُزویآرام پسندمجنونمجنونہ جوش والاخسیستنگ نائےضعیف الاعتقادکوتاہتنگ نظرجانبدارتنگ دلمجذوبگھٹاناسکڑامائلکاہلہٹ دھرمتھوڑاغائرلگی لپٹیپر جوشاوچھاسکڑا کرناجزویبے حرکتکٹرپتلاکم چوڑاوہمیجذبے والاکنجوستَنگجانب داربے فکراکٹاپرن جوشگہراتنگ حصہضعیف الا عتقادوادیمُشکل ھی سےقدرےتنگ خیالدیوانہمشکلمحدودکم کشادہلا پروا ...
What are the meanings of Prejudiced in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prejudiced in Urdu is متعصب - mutaassib. To understand how would you translate the word Prejudiced in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prejudiced or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prejudiced synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prejudiced. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prejudiced in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prejudiced in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prejudiced with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prejudiced?
Meaning of prejudiced is متعصب - mutaassib
Whats the definition of prejudiced?
Definition of the prejudiced are
- being biased or having a belief or attitude formed beforehand
- emanating from a person's emotions and prejudices
What is the synonym of prejudiced?
Synonym of word prejudiced are bigoted, narrow minded, partisan, intolerant, superstitious, fanatic, parochial, bigot, narrow, supine
What are the idioms related to prejudiced?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prejudiced.
- Xanthous eye
What are the quotes with word prejudiced?
Here are the quotes with the word prejudiced in them
- We have convinced over one billion members of the Islamic faith that we are prejudiced against their religion, that we would deny them freedom of religion, that we want suppress their culture and invade their governments. — Theodore C. Sorensen
- I am prejudiced in favor of him who, without impudence, can ask boldly. He has faith in humanity, and faith in himself. No one who is not accustomed to giving grandly can ask nobly and with boldness. — Johann Kaspar Lavater
- Whenever I write about mental health and integrative therapies, I am accused of being prejudiced against pharmaceuticals. So let me be clear - integrative medicine is the judicious application of both conventional and evidence-based natural therapies. — Andrew Weil
- It appears to be in the nature of religion itself to be prejudiced against those who are different. — John Shelby Spong