Preoccupied meanings in Urdu
Preoccupied meanings in Urdu is پریشان Preoccupied in Urdu. More meanings of preoccupied, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Preoccupied.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
We've been so preoccupied with getting the government to behave in a fair and democratic way, we were not able to focus on the private sector where most of the jobs are, where most of the wealth and opportunities are.
More words related to the meanings of Preoccupied
More words from Urdu related to Preoccupied
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Preoccupied meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گمگھبرایاابترمضطربزچمتزلزلآشفتہبدحواسکبیدہکچاتتر بترمکدرچڑ چڑاآرزو مندسرا سیمہاعصابی تَناو کیپاگلبے نظمی سےرنجیدہآزار رسیدہالٹناالٹ پلٹپَريشانسبک سربے ڈھنگے طور پرناخوشبے چینپٹبے ترتیباعصاب زدہہلکانگھبرایا ہوامُضطربمتنازع فیہحیرانگھبراہٹ پیدا کرناتتر تینناراضستایا ہوافکر مندفگاراعصاب زَدَہتنگبے سوچا سمجھاابتری سےدل گیردقمترددبے قاعدہگھَبرايا ہُوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Preoccupied
What are the meanings of Preoccupied in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Preoccupied in Urdu is پریشان - pareyshaan. To understand how would you translate the word Preoccupied in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Preoccupied or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Preoccupied synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Preoccupied. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Preoccupied in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Preoccupied in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Preoccupied with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by preoccupied?
Meaning of preoccupied is پریشان - pareyshaan
Whats the definition of preoccupied?
Definition of the preoccupied are
- having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something
What is the synonym of preoccupied?
Synonym of word preoccupied are harassed, fothered, perplexed, obtruded, anguished, pothers, tussled, mired, distraughted, affricated
What are the idioms related to preoccupied?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word preoccupied.
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- All at sea
- At one wit end
- Labouring heart
- Ln fog
What are the quotes with word preoccupied?
Here are the quotes with the word preoccupied in them
- There would seem to be a limit, even for an art preoccupied with boundaries and transgressions, beyond which a work reaches its breaking point and becomes an actual failure, a mere experimentation. — Brian Ferneyhough
- We've been so preoccupied with getting the government to behave in a fair and democratic way, we were not able to focus on the private sector where most of the jobs are, where most of the wealth and opportunities are. — Jesse Jackson
- Fill you mind with the meaningless stimuli of a world preoccupied with meaningless things, and it will not be easy to feel peace in your heart. — Marianne Williamson
- There are some people whose opinion I value and respect and it would be very bothersome if I forfeited their respect. But the general public? I'm not preoccupied with the opinions of others. — Conrad Black