Prerogative meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prerogative.
- (noun) : a right reserved exclusively by a particular person or group (especially a hereditary or official right)
More words related to the meanings of Prerogative
More words from Urdu related to Prerogative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prerogative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Prerogative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prerogative in Urdu are منصب - mansab, حق - haq, ادھکار - Adhkaar, حق خصوصی - haqq e khusuusi and استحقاق - Istehqaaq. To understand how would you translate the word Prerogative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prerogative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prerogative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prerogative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prerogative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prerogative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prerogative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prerogative?
Meanings of prerogative are منصب - mansab, حق - haq, ادھکار - Adhkaar, حق خصوصی - haqq e khusuusi and استحقاق - Istehqaaq
Whats the definition of prerogative?
Definition of the prerogative are
- a right reserved exclusively by a particular person or group (especially a hereditary or official right)
What is the synonym of prerogative?
Synonym of word prerogative are designation, rightos, berth, righto, rank, truth, chief, true, occupancy, righteousness
What are the quotes with word prerogative?
Here are the quotes with the word prerogative in them
- I am a contradictory mess but I see it as my prerogative to change my mood like the weather. — Shirley Manson
- I believe firmly that in making ethical decisions, man has the prerogative of true freedom of choice. — Corliss Lamont
- Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future. — Coco Chanel
- It is not the constitutional prerogative of the Government to determine needs. — David Mamet