Preservation meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Preservation.
- (noun) : an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change
- (noun) : the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- (noun) : a process that saves organic substances from decay
- (noun) : the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
More words related to the meanings of Preservation
More words from Urdu related to Preservation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Preservation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈاک گاڑیتاوانبرقرار رہنابے فِکریبھا گناحوالہرد کرناآمنے سامنےعلتحاکمحصارچھٹیاتہامپہراٹکناغیرسرپرستی کرناخیریتنکل جاناذکر کرنادفع کرناپوششفکرا کرنانگہباناوٹادھکارپاسبانیرکھنانان نفقہنگہبانیدفاعفرارحفظاکٹھا رہناضَمانَتکافور یا فرار ہوناحراستکاٹ دیناپناہنالشنگاہ بانباڑھ لگاناوارثتگیفریادخبر گیریہونابچاناداشتہحفاظت کرناچھوٹنا ...
Idiom with the word Preservation in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Preservation
What are the meanings of Preservation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Preservation in Urdu are حفظ - Hafaz, حفاظت - hefaazat, بچاؤ - bachaa o, محافظت - mohaafizat, نگہداری - nigah daari, رکشا - Rikshaw and رکھوالی - rakh waali. To understand how would you translate the word Preservation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Preservation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Preservation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Preservation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Preservation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Preservation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Preservation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by preservation?
Meanings of preservation are حفظ - Hafaz, حفاظت - hefaazat, بچاؤ - bachaa o, محافظت - mohaafizat, نگہداری - nigah daari, رکشا - Rikshaw and رکھوالی - rakh waali
Whats the definition of preservation?
Definition of the preservation are
- an occurrence of improvement by virtue of preventing loss or injury or other change
- the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
- a process that saves organic substances from decay
- the condition of being (well or ill) preserved
What is the synonym of preservation?
Synonym of word preservation are memorizer, keep, liberation, memorization, facing, indemnity, memorisation, custody, escape, safety
What are the idioms with the word preservation?
Here are the idioms with the word preservation in them.
- Self preservation is nature's first law
What are the idioms related to preservation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word preservation.
- He is a foolish sheep that makes the wolf his confessor
- You have entruseted the sheep to the wolf
- In trust
- Lock up
- Lock your door and keep your neighbours honest
What are the quotes with word preservation?
Here are the quotes with the word preservation in them
- A small house must depend on its grouping with other houses for its beauty, and for the preservation of light air and the maximum of surrounding open space. — Clarence Stein
- The benefits of education and of useful knowledge, generally diffused through a community, are essential to the preservation of a free government. — Sam Houston
- On the diffusion of education among the people rest the preservation and perpetuation of our free institutions. — Daniel Webster
- My efforts in Congress are guided by the belief that environmental preservation and restoration are a critical part of the legacy we leave to future generations. — Sue Kelly