Preserve meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Preserve.
- (verb) : keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last
- (noun) : fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- (verb) : keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- (verb) : maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- (verb) : prevent (food) from rotting
- (noun) : a reservation where animals are protected
- (noun) : a domain that seems to be specially reserved for someone
- (verb) : keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing
Beauty has been democratised. No longer the preserve of movie stars and models but available to all. But while the invitation to beauty is welcomed, it has become not so much an option as an imperative.
More words related to the meanings of Preserve
More words from Urdu related to Preserve
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Preserve meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناظرفرق کرنارکھوالیپہرے والاکوتلمدافعت کرنارکھناجوازفریاد رسیتوڑ کرناجکڑ دیناپرورش کرناغیرعلیحدہ کرناخبرداری کرناالگ الگ رہنابے داریرہا کرنانگرانیسہارالحاظ رکھنااوجھل ہوناسایہ کرناحائل ہوناجان بچانامحفوظ رکھناعلیحدہ کَرنادیکھناگڑیتحلقہمحاصرہ کرنانباہناآگیا پترچھپاناتدارک کرناجمع کرنانکالنامحفوظ کریںالگہوشیاری کرناڈھال روکنانوبتآزاد کرناکاٹ دیناچارہباز رکھناایک جگہ یا اکٹھا باندھناگم کرناآب و تاب میں بڑھ جانابَٹا دينا ...
Idiom with the word Preserve in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Preserve
What are the meanings of Preserve in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Preserve in Urdu are بچانا - bachaana, حفاظت کرنا - hafaazat karna and قائم رکھنا - qaa em rakhna. To understand how would you translate the word Preserve in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Preserve or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Preserve synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Preserve. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Preserve in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Preserve in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Preserve with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by preserve?
Meanings of preserve are بچانا - bachaana, حفاظت کرنا - hafaazat karna and قائم رکھنا - qaa em rakhna
Whats the definition of preserve?
Definition of the preserve are
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last
- fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- prevent (food) from rotting
- a reservation where animals are protected
- a domain that seems to be specially reserved for someone
- keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing
What is the synonym of preserve?
Synonym of word preserve are collect, ward, bind, spare, warrant, shield, sheild, separate, obviate, save
What are the idioms with the word preserve?
Here are the idioms with the word preserve in them.
- If i can preserve my good name i shall rich enough
What are the idioms related to preserve?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word preserve.
- Hold one's own
- Keep body and soul together
- Keep the field
- Son of a gun stick to one guns
- A little saving is no sin
What are the quotes with word preserve?
Here are the quotes with the word preserve in them
- A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise. — Aldo Leopold
- Beauty has been democratised. No longer the preserve of movie stars and models but available to all. But while the invitation to beauty is welcomed, it has become not so much an option as an imperative. — Susie Orbach
- We need a balanced, long term energy policy to reduce our dependence on foreign oil and preserve the beauty of the land we love. — Heather Wilson
- Best of all is it to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song. — Konrad von Gesner