Pretending meanings in Urdu
Pretending meanings in Urdu is دکھاوا Pretending in Urdu. More meanings of pretending, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pretending.
- (noun) : the act of giving a false appearance
There's only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior. And, I believe - because I've done a little of this myself - pretending to be courageous is just as good as the real thing.
More words related to the meanings of Pretending
More words from Urdu related to Pretending
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pretending meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ظاہری شانتوضیحاسرافچمکاناکرتوتترتیببناوٹموزونیتاکڑچونچلاپیش کَرنامظاہرہ کرنابہانہجلا دیناحرکت کرناظاہرکانخرے بازیشباہتبہانااینٹھنظر آناافشانُمائِشچمک دمککریابھڑکنمودخوش نمائیمُماثلتشوقتصنعکِسی شے کو دِکھانادکھاناچٹکدکھاواظاہرالفتچوچلاطمطراقپرکاشاوپری پرتتشریحکارصفظاہر داریظاہِرپاکھنڈرنگینیاظہارآب تاب ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Pretending
What are the meanings of Pretending in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pretending in Urdu is دکھاوا - dikhaawa. To understand how would you translate the word Pretending in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pretending or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pretending synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pretending. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pretending in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pretending in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pretending with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pretending?
Meaning of pretending is دکھاوا - dikhaawa
Whats the definition of pretending?
Definition of the pretending are
- the act of giving a false appearance
What is the synonym of pretending?
Synonym of word pretending are splurge, pretenders, pretendership, airs, act, pretence, show, pretences, shewing, parade
What are the idioms related to pretending?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pretending.
- Vice ruleth where god reigneth
What are the quotes with word pretending?
Here are the quotes with the word pretending in them
- I'm not angry, I'm not an angry person, but I do sometimes like playing with the perception of anger, as in pretending that I'm more angry than I actually am, and sometimes it works quite well. — Calvin Harris
- Modesty: the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it. — Oliver Herford
- There's only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior. And, I believe - because I've done a little of this myself - pretending to be courageous is just as good as the real thing. — David Letterman
- Lots of people there seemed to be in denial, in absolute denial, of death - everybody's pretending that death doesn't happen in L.A. if you do enough exercise and take enough wheatgrass and have your pill every day, you might not die. — Emily Mortimer