Pretense meanings in Urdu
Pretense meanings in Urdu is دکھاوا Pretense in Urdu. More meanings of pretense, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Pretense.
- (noun) : pretending with intention to deceive
- (noun) : an artful or simulated semblance
- (noun) : the act of giving a false appearance
- (noun) : a false or unsupportable quality
- (noun) : imaginative intellectual play
More words related to the meanings of Pretense
More words from Urdu related to Pretense
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pretense meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چکناہٹحیلہ حوالہکرتببریڈنمائشطرح داریمچلائینکالنااعلانلکڑی یا دھات کا پترا چڑھاناتشریح کرنانقل کرنادِکھاواتصنوعٹیپ ٹاپنمایاں کرنانظر کے سامنے پیش کَرناجلوہجھلکڈھونگعملقوائدساختصورتگھمنڈتماشامظاہرہاوپری نمائشکامٹیکہ/حرکتسجاوٹنخرہٹھاٹپھیلاناجلوہ دکھاناتصویر جو ڈھال پر ہوتی ہےاللے تللےدمکشیخی بازکرنامشابہتچوچلے بازیمُشابہتدماغظاہِر کَرناعیاں کرناچمکاناکرتوتترتیب ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Pretense
What are the meanings of Pretense in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pretense in Urdu is دکھاوا - dikhaawa. To understand how would you translate the word Pretense in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pretense or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pretense synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pretense. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pretense in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pretense in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pretense with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pretense?
Meaning of pretense is دکھاوا - dikhaawa
Whats the definition of pretense?
Definition of the pretense are
- pretending with intention to deceive
- an artful or simulated semblance
- the act of giving a false appearance
- a false or unsupportable quality
- imaginative intellectual play
What is the synonym of pretense?
Synonym of word pretense are pretensed, artificiality, claptrap, pretention, show off, pretendant, pretendence, affectation, showiness, ostentation
What are the idioms related to pretense?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pretense.
- Vice ruleth where god reigneth
What are the quotes with word pretense?
Here are the quotes with the word pretense in them
- To copy beauty forfeits all pretense to fame to copy faults is want of sense. — Charles Churchill
- Life in general has never been even close to fair, so the pretense that the government can make it fair is a valuable and inexhaustible asset to politicians who want to expand government. — Thomas Sowell
- You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind. — Emmet Fox
- It seems to me that socialists today can preserve their position in academic economics merely by the pretense that the differences are entirely moral questions about which science cannot decide. — Friedrich August von Hayek