Pretty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pretty.
- (adjective satellite) : (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
- (adverb) : to certain extent or degree
- (adjective satellite) : pleasing by delicacy or grace; not imposing
More words related to the meanings of Pretty
More words from Urdu related to Pretty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pretty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pretty
What are the meanings of Pretty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pretty in Urdu are خاصہ - khaasah, خوبصورت - khuub suurat and حسین - hasiin. To understand how would you translate the word Pretty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pretty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pretty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pretty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pretty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pretty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pretty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pretty?
Meanings of pretty are خاصہ - khaasah, خوبصورت - khuub suurat and حسین - hasiin
Whats the definition of pretty?
Definition of the pretty are
- (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
- to certain extent or degree
- pleasing by delicacy or grace; not imposing
What is the synonym of pretty?
Synonym of word pretty are characteristic, prettyish, husain, beautified, prettier, handsome, beauish, luteous, goodly, beatifical
What are the idioms with the word pretty?
Here are the idioms with the word pretty in them.
- Only pretty fanny way
What are the idioms related to pretty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pretty.
- A fair face is half a portion
- Fair wife and a frontier castle breed troubles
- There is many a fair thing full of false
- To no woman is her personal appearance displeasing
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
What are the quotes with word pretty?
Here are the quotes with the word pretty in them
- Everybody past a certain age, regardless of how they look on the outside, pretty much constantly dreams of being able to escape from their lives. — Doug Coupland
- I think it's pretty crazy to say you've been typecast at the age of 20 before you've even really started getting going. — Tom Felton
- A lot of music you might listen to is pretty vapid, it doesn't always deal with our deeper issues. These are the things I'm interested in now, particularly at my age. — Annie Lennox
- When I was a little kid I used to play with guys twice my age, so, I was the last one picked, so if I picked I knew that I had to get the ball to the scorer if I wanted to stay on the court, so that was pretty much my job. — Jason Kidd