Prevention meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prevention.
- (noun) : the act of preventing
Intervention for the prevention and control of osteoporosis should comprise a combination of legislative action, educational measures, health service activities, media coverage, and individual counselling to initiate changes in behaviour.
More words related to the meanings of Prevention
More words from Urdu related to Prevention
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prevention meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خللبند کرناگلا دباناٹھرا لینارفعانسدادجائزہ لینامنع کرناپخمزاحمتدم گھٹناٹھر جانادباوتنسیخرکاوٹ ڈالناٹھیرناپرہیزموقوفیعرض ہوناٹنٹوا دباناترقیدبائے جانے کی حالتسلاختافتہوقفہضبطبرطرفیجانچنااختناقحرکتبردہ داریسَرياچار خانہڈٹنااستردادٹوکناترک کرناٹھراٴوحارجمزاحمت کرناٹینٹوا دباناروک لینادباؤمسدودیحرکت کو روکنارکنامنعمے خانہدم گھوٹناڈٹ جانا ...
Idiom with the word Prevention in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prevention
What are the meanings of Prevention in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prevention in Urdu are انسداد - insidaad and روک تھام - rok thaam. To understand how would you translate the word Prevention in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prevention or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prevention synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prevention. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prevention in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prevention in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prevention with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prevention?
Meanings of prevention are انسداد - insidaad and روک تھام - rok thaam
Whats the definition of prevention?
Definition of the prevention are
- the act of preventing
What is the synonym of prevention?
Synonym of word prevention are insuavity, premunition, abolition, instamp, ostracion, counterseal, contraposition, ensheathes, restringes, instauration
What are the idioms with the word prevention?
Here are the idioms with the word prevention in them.
- An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure
What are the idioms related to prevention?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prevention.
- Light your lamp before it becomes dark
- Pull down your hat to the wind's side
What are the quotes with word prevention?
Here are the quotes with the word prevention in them
- If adolescent pregnancy prevention is to become a priority, then our strategy, as advocates, must contain two key elements: civic engagement and education. — Jane Fonda
- Today the demands are for even higher standards in the quality of care, for greater flexibility and convenience in treatment times, and for more prevention through screening and health checks. — Lucy Powell
- Intervention for the prevention and control of osteoporosis should comprise a combination of legislative action, educational measures, health service activities, media coverage, and individual counselling to initiate changes in behaviour. — Gro Harlem Brundtland
- Since the reduction of risk factors is the scientific basis for primary prevention, the World Health Organization promotes the development of an integrated strategy for prevention of several diseases, rather than focusing on individual ones. — Gro Harlem Brundtland