Previous meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Previous.
- (adjective satellite) : just preceding something else in time or order
- (adjective satellite) : (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- (adjective satellite) : too soon or too hasty
Judaism is much more communal, and partly as a consequence of my religious switch, I am increasingly more suspicous of my previous view that what people do in the privacy of their own home is their business alone.
More words related to the meanings of Previous
More words from Urdu related to Previous
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Previous meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بڑاشفعیپائنآنےوالانیچے والاسویرےساتھعتیقبدھناپھیلانالگاوٹدیگراورآگے پہنچا ہوامستقبلپشتقَدِيمنزدیکصاحبمحبتافتتاحیماضع بعید میںیاوریپیش تربہت دور سےماننے والےاولپڑوس کاسردارعَياںنظیرپیش از وقتیاریبدویپانی کا گھڑادور کابے تکلفیپیچھامکررکُچھ دور پرپَيروکار گروہآیندہپيٹھحاضرپیوستہوالیربطامتناعیعلیحدہرسم و راہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Previous
What are the meanings of Previous in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Previous in Urdu are سابقہ - saabiqah, اگلا - agla, پہلا - paehla and قبل - qabl. To understand how would you translate the word Previous in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Previous or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Previous synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Previous. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Previous in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Previous in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Previous with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by previous?
Meanings of previous are سابقہ - saabiqah, اگلا - agla, پہلا - paehla and قبل - qabl
Whats the definition of previous?
Definition of the previous are
- just preceding something else in time or order
- (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- too soon or too hasty
What is the synonym of previous?
Synonym of word previous are intimacy, farther, first, friendship, ahead, chief, foregone, future, squirting, back
What are the idioms related to previous?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word previous.
- First fruit
- First thing
- He who was never sick dies the first fit
- Maiden speech
- The first blow is as much as two
What are the quotes with word previous?
Here are the quotes with the word previous in them
- I basically started playing violin at the age of six. That lasted about three years because my previous teacher died and the second teacher didn't really know how to successfully get me going. — Miroslav Vitous
- Judaism is much more communal, and partly as a consequence of my religious switch, I am increasingly more suspicous of my previous view that what people do in the privacy of their own home is their business alone. — Luke Ford
- The New York City Ballet is obviously speaking to a whole new generation and bringing it the same wonder and beauty that it brought previous generations. — Robert Caro
- Those who govern, having much business on their hands, do not generally like to take the trouble of considering and carrying into execution new projects. The best public measures are therefore seldom adopted from previous wisdom, but forced by the occasion. — Benjamin Franklin