Prey meanings in Urdu
Prey meanings in Urdu is شکار Prey in Urdu. More meanings of prey, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Prey.
- (verb) : profit from in an exploitatory manner
- (noun) : animal hunted or caught for food
- (noun) : a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- (verb) : prey on or hunt for
More words from Urdu related to Prey
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prey meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باہمتشکار بازیبھوگجوا کھیلنانکلنابھینٹاکھیٹکھیلناکانمجامعتاہیڑناگولی مارناقتیلبھگا دینادلیرسیدمقاربتتعاقب کرناصید کرناخارِج کرناجواں مردچھوڑنامارا ہواپیچھاتفریحآکھیٹمباشرتدھیراداغنانِشانہاہیڑبہادرتعاقب صیدجماعبازیچہزخمی کرناقربان کردہصیدکھیلشکارکرناکثرت جماعپیچھا کرناشکار کرناگولی چلانالوٹ ماربازیکھداننشانہتعاقباہیٹر ...
Idioms with the word Prey in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prey
What are the meanings of Prey in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prey in Urdu is شکار - shikaar. To understand how would you translate the word Prey in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prey or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prey synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prey. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prey in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prey in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prey with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prey?
Meaning of prey is شکار - shikaar
Whats the definition of prey?
Definition of the prey are
- profit from in an exploitatory manner
- animal hunted or caught for food
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- prey on or hunt for
What is the synonym of prey?
Synonym of word prey are shoot, victimized, huntings, shikar, prevaricating, quarry, victimised, hunches, preyful, victimises
What are the idioms with the word prey?
Here are the idioms with the word prey in them.
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
- Foxes prey farthest from their den
- To fall prey to
What are the idioms related to prey?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prey.
- Beast bird of prey
- Kill two birds with one stone
- Know yourself and your neighbours will not mistake you
- Left to rot
- Poverty stricken
What are the quotes with word prey?
Here are the quotes with the word prey in them
- The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box. — Henri Cartier Bresson
- Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor. — Thomas Jefferson
- The poor prey on one another because their lives offer no hope and communicate the tragic message to these human beings that they have no possibility to attain a decent standard of living. — Thabo Mbeki
- The satirist shoots to kill while the humorist brings his prey back alive and eventually releases him again for another chance. — Peter De Vries