Priest meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Priest.
- (noun) : a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- (noun) : a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds.
More words from Urdu related to Priest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Priest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Priest in it
What are the meanings of Priest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Priest in Urdu are کاہن - kaahin and پجاری - pujaari. To understand how would you translate the word Priest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Priest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Priest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Priest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Priest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Priest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Priest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by priest?
Meanings of priest are کاہن - kaahin and پجاری - pujaari
Whats the definition of priest?
Definition of the priest are
- a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
What is the synonym of priest?
Synonym of word priest are sooth sayer, fortune teller, augur, priestlier, priesting, priested, pries, priesthood, worshipper, priestling
What are the idioms with the word priest?
Here are the idioms with the word priest in them.
- The priest forgets he was a clerk
- The priest goes no farther than the church
What are the quotes with word priest?
Here are the quotes with the word priest in them
- In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. — Thomas Jefferson
- No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds. — John Ruskin
- I trained to be a priest - started to. I went to seminary school when I was 11. I wanted to be a priest, but when they told me I could never have sex, not even on my birthday, I changed my mind. — Johnny Vegas
- One of the great bands we opened up for was Priest back in '89. That was really great because at that time we had never met them, never toured with them before. They were a big influence on Slayer, so to open up for them was really cool. — Dave Lombardo