Principle meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Principle.
- (noun) : a basic truth or law or assumption
- (noun) : a rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system
- (noun) : a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
- (noun) : a rule or standard especially of good behavior
- (noun) : rule of personal conduct
- (noun) : (law) an explanation of the fundamental reasons (especially an explanation of the working of some device in terms of laws of nature)
From the age of fifteen, dogma has been the fundamental principle of my religion: I know no other religion I cannot enter into the idea of any other sort of religion religion, as a mere sentiment, is to me a dream and a mockery.
More words related to the meanings of Principle
More words from Urdu related to Principle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Principle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مدارذہن نشین کرناشروعسلطنترسممعمولکار خانہآداب مجلس یا صحبتڈھنگنیورکھنانیچضابطہ عملجانچ کا اصولکپڑے پہنناچلنبنیادی ڈھانچہآرمبھبُنيادپودا گاڑنااِبتدا کَرنے کا عمَلضابطہ حیاتدستوروردانضباطمدااتلانامولگاڑناکم ظرفمسالہتسلیم شُدہ قانونروشاخلاقچوانانِيوبنیادیکمینہمقولہسرحکومت کرنامحصول درآمد و برآمدتاکید کرناایک برتن سے دوسرے میں ڈالناپایہاگانااساسجماناقائدہقانون ...
Idioms with the word Principle in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Principle
What are the meanings of Principle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Principle in Urdu are ذہن نشین کرنا - zehen nashiin karna, بنیاد - bunyaad, قاعدہ - qaaedah and مبتدا - mubtida. To understand how would you translate the word Principle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Principle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Principle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Principle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Principle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Principle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Principle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by principle?
Meanings of principle are ذہن نشین کرنا - zehen nashiin karna, بنیاد - bunyaad, قاعدہ - qaaedah and مبتدا - mubtida
Whats the definition of principle?
Definition of the principle are
- a basic truth or law or assumption
- a rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system
- a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
- a rule or standard especially of good behavior
- rule of personal conduct
- (law) an explanation of the fundamental reasons (especially an explanation of the working of some device in terms of laws of nature)
What is the synonym of principle?
Synonym of word principle are plant, basiscopic, instil, warp and woof, inculcate, premise, implant, infrastructure, rule, foundation
What are the idioms with the word principle?
Here are the idioms with the word principle in them.
- To wear a principle in one heart
- To wear a principle in ones heart
What are the idioms related to principle?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word principle.
- Crazy pavement
- Far between
- Unqualified activity of any kind leads in the end of bankruptcy
- First principles
- Keep the field
What are the quotes with word principle?
Here are the quotes with the word principle in them
- From the age of fifteen, dogma has been the fundamental principle of my religion: I know no other religion I cannot enter into the idea of any other sort of religion religion, as a mere sentiment, is to me a dream and a mockery. — John Henry Newman
- Another principle is, the deepest affections of our hearts gather around some human form in which are incarnated the living thoughts and ideas of the passing age. — Matthew Simpson
- The right to be let alone is the underlying principle of the Constitution's Bill of Rights. — Erwin Griswold
- You will reciprocally promise love, loyalty and matrimonial honesty. We only want for you this day that these words constitute the principle of your entire life and that with the help of divine grace you will observe these solemn vows that today, before God, you formulate. — Pope John Paul II