Priority meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Priority.
- (noun) : preceding in time
- (noun) : status established in order of importance or urgency
I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age.
If we ever start communicating with living creatures from other planets, the number one priority is, how are you going to communicate information? Even between different cultures here on Earth, you get into communication problems.
More words related to the meanings of Priority
More words from Urdu related to Priority
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Priority meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Priority
What are the meanings of Priority in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Priority in Urdu are سبقت - sabqat, فضیلت - faziilat, فوقیت - fauqiyat, تقدم - taqaddum, پہل - pahel, ترجیح - tarjiih and قدامت - qadaamat. To understand how would you translate the word Priority in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Priority or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Priority synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Priority. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Priority in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Priority in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Priority with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by priority?
Meanings of priority are سبقت - sabqat, فضیلت - faziilat, فوقیت - fauqiyat, تقدم - taqaddum, پہل - pahel, ترجیح - tarjiih and قدامت - qadaamat
Whats the definition of priority?
Definition of the priority are
- preceding in time
- status established in order of importance or urgency
What is the synonym of priority?
Synonym of word priority are outwrest, learning, pre eminence, subsequence, importance, progress, mastership, surpassing, honorary, precedence
What are the idioms related to priority?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word priority.
- Antiquity is not always a mark of verity
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Known men are greater than more noblemen
- Abandon oneself
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
What are the quotes with word priority?
Here are the quotes with the word priority in them
- I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It's crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age. — Cat Cora
- I have a fantastic wife, and not only in terms of external beauty. Her priority and mine is our children. That is our choice. — Luis Figo
- If we ever start communicating with living creatures from other planets, the number one priority is, how are you going to communicate information? Even between different cultures here on Earth, you get into communication problems. — Story Musgrave
- Security is, I would say, our top priority because for all the exciting things you will be able to do with computers - organizing your lives, staying in touch with people, being creative - if we don't solve these security problems, then people will hold back. — Bill Gates