Prison meanings in Urdu
Prison meanings in Urdu are حبس, جیل بھیج دینا, زندان, حوالات, جیل خانہ, محبس, زنداں, بندی خانہ, قید خانہ, قید کرنا Prison in Urdu. More meanings of prison, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Prison.
- (noun) : a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
- (noun) : a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
Detainee policy in this war is hard, it's complicated, but we must get it right. We would be better off as a nation if we could close Gitmo safely and start a new prison that he could use that the world would see as a better way to doing business.
More words related to the meanings of Prison
More words from Urdu related to Prison
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prison meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تشدددیوار بندی کرنادوزخگھٹنروکنااکراہزنداںپابندیحفاظتدباواحاطے میں رکھنااعرافگھمسپابند کرناجبرجیل خانہڈھیرقابورنجیر بند کرناضبط کرناگُھٹنحد کے اندر رکھناقیدگھیرناڈھيرپاسپا بہ جولاں کرنابندنظر بندیسرحدقيدبند یا قید کرناپیسوں کا ڈھیرحوالاتآخری حدبندی خانہحراسترکھوالیحبسباندھ رکھنانرکاندر کرنابند کرنادھمکیمحبساسیرینگہبانیبیڑیاں ڈالناباضابطہ قبضہ کرناطاق نسیان ...
Idiom with the word Prison in it
What are the meanings of Prison in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prison in Urdu are قید کرنا - qaed karna, زنداں - zindaan, حبس - habs, بندی خانہ, قید خانہ - qaed khaanah, حوالات - hawaalaat, جیل خانہ and محبس - mahbas. To understand how would you translate the word Prison in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prison or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prison synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prison. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prison in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prison in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prison with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prison?
Meanings of prison are قید کرنا - qaed karna, زنداں - zindaan, حبس - habs, بندی خانہ, قید خانہ - qaed khaanah, حوالات - hawaalaat, جیل خانہ and محبس - mahbas
Whats the definition of prison?
Definition of the prison are
- a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
- a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
What is the synonym of prison?
Synonym of word prison are enchain, gaol, hubs, hubbubs, slammer, sultriness, quod, suffocation, kitty, lock up
What are the idioms with the word prison?
Here are the idioms with the word prison in them.
- He that steals gold is put in prison he that steals land is made a king
What are the idioms related to prison?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prison.
- Hold to ransom
What are the quotes with word prison?
Here are the quotes with the word prison in them
- The devil had as good have let Paul alone, for he no sooner comes into prison but he falls a preaching, at which the gates of Satan's prison fly open, and poor sinners come forth. — William Gurnall
- Detainee policy in this war is hard, it's complicated, but we must get it right. We would be better off as a nation if we could close Gitmo safely and start a new prison that he could use that the world would see as a better way to doing business. — Lindsey Graham
- I was in prison for a charge in Texas, murder one. Back in the '70s in Texas, I was there. I heard the shot. I was in the car. — Duane Chapman
- I never told a victim story about my imprisonment. Instead, I told a transformation story - about how prison changed my outlook, about how I saw that communication, truth, and trust are at the heart of power. — Fernando Flores