Private meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Private.
- (noun) : an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
- (adjective satellite) : concerning one person exclusively
- (adjective satellite) : not expressed
- (adjective satellite) : concerning things deeply private and personal
- (adjective) : confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy
In order to fix Social Security, we must restructure it so that we continue to provide for our Nation's seniors that are approaching retirement age, but allow for younger taxpayers to invest a portion of their Social Security taxes in private accounts.
Situational unawareness in the private marketplace or on the battlefield will cost you your livelihood or your life. In the Age of Obama, however, such willful ignorance is a job prerequisite. The less you know the better.
More words related to the meanings of Private
More words from Urdu related to Private
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Private meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چہل قدمیانفرادیمولبدہیمشکلصافبلبزرگواراعلا مرتبہمُتخصّصکارگزاراعظمبھڑا کےبہت خاصداخلیجوہریوالدہپاٹناخوابیدہآشنابا ہمیمانوسبز اخفشاوجھلطبعیغیر معلوماقرار کرنامخصوصپھیلا ہواآخرغیر واضحکوئی خاص خُوبیلازمیجمناپاسہم فطرتمنظور نظرمادرانہ شفقت سے پیش آناپیدائشیغائبچلت پھرتپھٹکربنیادداخلہسحریمشہورعظیمنامورنادرگروہ کے مُتَعلِّق ...
Idiom with the word Private in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Private
What are the meanings of Private in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Private in Urdu are نجی - niji, ذاتی - zaati, خاص - khaas, نہاں - nehaan, مخفی - makhfi and آپس کا - aapas ka. To understand how would you translate the word Private in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Private or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Private synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Private. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Private in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Private in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Private with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by private?
Meanings of private are نجی - niji, ذاتی - zaati, خاص - khaas, نہاں - nehaan, مخفی - makhfi and آپس کا - aapas ka
Whats the definition of private?
Definition of the private are
- an enlisted man of the lowest rank in the Army or Marines
- concerning one person exclusively
- not expressed
- concerning things deeply private and personal
- confined to particular persons or groups or providing privacy
What is the synonym of private?
Synonym of word private are privateers, fundamental, especial, internal, occult, invisible, free will, distinct, instinictive, familiar
What are the idioms with the word private?
Here are the idioms with the word private in them.
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
What are the idioms related to private?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word private.
- Every one who dances is not happy
- For all one is worth
- Public necessity is more important than private
- At the head of
- In particular
What are the quotes with word private?
Here are the quotes with the word private in them
- In order to fix Social Security, we must restructure it so that we continue to provide for our Nation's seniors that are approaching retirement age, but allow for younger taxpayers to invest a portion of their Social Security taxes in private accounts. — Herman Cain
- Situational unawareness in the private marketplace or on the battlefield will cost you your livelihood or your life. In the Age of Obama, however, such willful ignorance is a job prerequisite. The less you know the better. — Michelle Malkin
- Most poetry in the modern age has retreated to the private sphere, turning its back on the political realm. — Terry Eagleton
- The balance of private good and general welfare is at the bottom of civilized morals but the morals of the Heroic Age are founded on individuality, and on nothing else. — Lascelles Abercrombie