Probable meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Probable.
- (adjective) : likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- (noun) : an applicant likely to be chosen
- (adjective satellite) : apparently destined
If governments let themselves be fully bound by the decisions of their parliaments without protecting their own freedom to act, a breakup of Europe would be a more probable outcome than deeper integration.
More words from Urdu related to Probable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Probable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Probable
What are the meanings of Probable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Probable in Urdu are ممکنہ - mumkinah and ممکن - mumkin. To understand how would you translate the word Probable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Probable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Probable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Probable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Probable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Probable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Probable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by probable?
Meanings of probable are ممکنہ - mumkinah and ممکن - mumkin
Whats the definition of probable?
Definition of the probable are
- likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- an applicant likely to be chosen
- apparently destined
What is the synonym of probable?
Synonym of word probable are prospicient, prospective, potential, possible, odds on, potentiate, plausible, maybe, feasible, presumable
What are the idioms related to probable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word probable.
- To take at a tide
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
- Love as though might have to hate; hate as though you might have to love
- A hit or a miss
- Every man must carry his own cross
What are the quotes with word probable?
Here are the quotes with the word probable in them
- If governments let themselves be fully bound by the decisions of their parliaments without protecting their own freedom to act, a breakup of Europe would be a more probable outcome than deeper integration. — Mario Monti
- It is hard to say what the future holds, but this is probable - it won't be just like the past. — Tony Campolo
- Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things. — Richard Dawkins
- Suicide is possible, but not probable hanging, I trust, is even more unlikely for I hope that, by the time I die, my countrymen will have become civilised enough to abolish capital punishment. — Laurence Housman