Procedure meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Procedure.
- (noun) : a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work
- (noun) : a mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
- (noun) : a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It's about space and form and it's something you can share with other people.
More words related to the meanings of Procedure
More words from Urdu related to Procedure
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Procedure meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ماپناقوت مدرکہراہانضباطکام کرناارتھدھرممَہارَتکرنیحرکت یا نقل و حرکتاعضا کی حَرکَتادراکضمیرعمل درآمدطور طریقےسامانپھانسیشافہگردشعمل میں لاناجِسَم کے کِسی حِصّے کا فعلجگہراجچالنظامتحاصل تاثيرفرمانفرضکرتبکاروائیفہمایمانمشقراج کرناچلنبہادریانیماجنبشنقل کرناکاروائنامریاسترواجانتظامیہثمرہشرعخدمتعملعمل جراحیقیاس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Procedure
What are the meanings of Procedure in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Procedure in Urdu are عمل - amal and ضابطہ - zaabitah. To understand how would you translate the word Procedure in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Procedure or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Procedure synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Procedure. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Procedure in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Procedure in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Procedure with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by procedure?
Meanings of procedure are عمل - amal and ضابطہ - zaabitah
Whats the definition of procedure?
Definition of the procedure are
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work
- a mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
- a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
What is the synonym of procedure?
Synonym of word procedure are work, ordinance, motion, process, law, function, practice, custom, enema, operation
What are the idioms related to procedure?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word procedure.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- Combined operation
What are the quotes with word procedure?
Here are the quotes with the word procedure in them
- I love building spaces: architecture, furniture, all of it, probably more than fashion. The development procedure is more tactile. It's about space and form and it's something you can share with other people. — Donna Karan
- Architecture is not an inspirational business, it's a rational procedure to do sensible and hopefully beautiful things that's all. — Harry Seidler
- I want a pit crew... I hate the procedure I currently have to go through when I have car problems. — Dave Barry
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life and the procedure , the process is its own reward. — Amelia Earhart