Proceeds meanings in Urdu
Proceeds meanings in Urdu is حاصل Proceeds in Urdu. More meanings of proceeds, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Proceeds.
- (noun) : the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store - they're not the most thrifty thrift store - but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area.
More words related to the meanings of Proceeds
More words from Urdu related to Proceeds
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Proceeds meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کماناواپس جاناہاتھ آنالاناقلم کرناکُل مِقدار یا رقمچلنمائلانترد کرنافائدہمالیاتجلباُڑاناحاضر کرنادستوروظیفہرنگ لانااوتواپس دیناکامیاب ہوناانجامپیداواراونڈاکارعملتاثیرلوٹنامنفعتاستخراجفصلجوڑقاعدہکار منصبینتیجہ بنناہاتھ لگنامراجعتغالب ہوناقدرپیش کرناکاشتعہدہسببپاناپلٹ آنابلائی یافتما حاصلکترنااِنتہانظام ...
Idiom with the word Proceeds in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Proceeds
What are the meanings of Proceeds in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Proceeds in Urdu is حاصل - haasil. To understand how would you translate the word Proceeds in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Proceeds or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Proceeds synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Proceeds. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Proceeds in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Proceeds in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Proceeds with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by proceeds?
Meaning of proceeds is حاصل - haasil
Whats the definition of proceeds?
Definition of the proceeds are
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
What is the synonym of proceeds?
Synonym of word proceeds are produce, grossed, gain, result, attorn, acquites, avulsed, illation, gettered, custom
What are the idioms with the word proceeds?
Here are the idioms with the word proceeds in them.
- Foolhardiness proceeds of ignorance
What are the idioms related to proceeds?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word proceeds.
- A friend is easier lost than found
- Carry one point
- World without end
- Come to nothing
- Come to one hand
What are the quotes with word proceeds?
Here are the quotes with the word proceeds in them
- Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. — Jesus Christ
- Housing Works is the coolest thrift store in the world, because not only are they the best thrift store - they're not the most thrifty thrift store - but they have amazing stuff and all of their proceeds go directly to kids, mostly homeless kids, living with AIDS and HIV in New York, in the metropolitan area. — Ezra Miller
- If anger proceeds from a great cause, it turns to fury if from a small cause, it is peevishness and so is always either terrible or ridiculous. — Jeremy Taylor
- All business proceeds on beliefs, or judgements of probabilities, and not on certainties. — Charles W. Eliot