Producer meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Producer.
- (noun) : something that produces
- (noun) : someone who finds financing for and supervises the making and presentation of a show (play or film or program or similar work)
When somebody who makes movies for a living - either as an actor, writer, producer or director - lives to be a certain age, you have to admire them. It is an act of courage to make a film - a courage for which you are not prepared in the rest of life. It is very hard and very destructive. But we do it because we love it.
More words from Urdu related to Producer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Producer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اپچاؤکرتا دھرتاخدمت کرنانرموکیلمُوجدفرحت افزامینیجراوورسیرنسل پروری سے متعلقکارکناطلاق کَرناتازہنمائندہتخلیقینیک دلنائبزرخیزکرنے والاکا رندہخلیقکام داراِمداد کَرنامحافظپیدا کارمنیمسربراہی کرناتولید کنندہفاعلپیدا کرنے والااتپتی کرنے والامنصرمنگرانپروڈیوسرایجادیمدیرکرم کرتاملائمکارگزارایجاد یا خلق کرنے والاخوشگوارمدارلمہامداروغہمؤلدگماشتہوزیرپیش کرناکار پردازخالقملن سار ...
What are the meanings of Producer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Producer in Urdu are پیدا کرنے والا, پروڈیوسر - Producer and پیش کار - peysh kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Producer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Producer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Producer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Producer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Producer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Producer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Producer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by producer?
Meanings of producer are پیدا کرنے والا, پروڈیوسر - Producer and پیش کار - peysh kaar
Whats the definition of producer?
Definition of the producer are
- something that produces
- someone who finds financing for and supervises the making and presentation of a show (play or film or program or similar work)
What is the synonym of producer?
Synonym of word producer are generant, procreative, productive, genial, generative, creative, producers, steward, manager, agent
What are the quotes with word producer?
Here are the quotes with the word producer in them
- I am more a friend of art than a producer of painting. — Paul Cezanne
- The beauty of having a producer is that you have someone who says, You're finished. — Sheryl Crow
- When somebody who makes movies for a living - either as an actor, writer, producer or director - lives to be a certain age, you have to admire them. It is an act of courage to make a film - a courage for which you are not prepared in the rest of life. It is very hard and very destructive. But we do it because we love it. — John Carpenter
- I'm the one who's dating the craft-service guy instead of the producer. Plus, if a producer is going to date a hot young thing, I'm probably not the first person on their list - the weird, quirky, funny girl. — Whitney Cummings