Producing meanings in Urdu
Producing meanings in Urdu is پیدا کرنا Producing in Urdu. More meanings of producing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
When I was producing on my own, I was doing it in order to - in a very patriarchal entertainment industry, let alone planet - very much hell-bent on trying to prove to myself, if nothing else, that I could do it as a woman.
The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages.
More words from Urdu related to Producing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Producing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیداوارمستحق ہوناسازافزایش کرناملناافتاد طبعمان لینانفعواضح کرناقبضہ کرناجوڑنامنافع کرناہویدا کرناذاتتیار ہوناکرنامیسر کرنافادَرپرکاربیدار ہوناپراپتیقائل ہوناپیدا ہوناصریحسامنے آناجناناڈھالنااُپجاناپیش کرناکمانامزاجانڈیلناہاتھ لگناآگے بڑھناسونپنامنافعفاش کرنابناناگانٹھنانوعکگھرانابوناساختمحنت یا خریداری سےابُّواندامبے دار کرناحاصلفائدہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Producing
What are the meanings of Producing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Producing in Urdu is پیدا کرنا - paeda karna. To understand how would you translate the word Producing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Producing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Producing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Producing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Producing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Producing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Producing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by producing?
Meaning of producing is پیدا کرنا - paeda karna
Whats the definition of producing?
Definition of the producing are
What is the synonym of producing?
Synonym of word producing are make, breed, invent, teem, create, generate, waken, gender, procure, generating
What are the idioms related to producing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word producing.
- Set on foot
- Give birth to
- Make something a rod for one back
- Question mark
- Set the heather on fire
What are the quotes with word producing?
Here are the quotes with the word producing in them
- When I was producing on my own, I was doing it in order to - in a very patriarchal entertainment industry, let alone planet - very much hell-bent on trying to prove to myself, if nothing else, that I could do it as a woman. — Alanis Morissette
- The accumulation of skill and science which has been directed to diminish the difficulty of producing manufactured goods, has not been beneficial to that country alone in which it is concentrated distant kingdoms have participated in its advantages. — Charles Babbage
- I don't like to produce albums. I hate producing albums, as a matter of fact, because I'm an obsessed mixer and I can't leave it alone. — David Friedman
- There are a lot of people using technology that are playing to a click with backing vocals already stuck in there on some computerized thing that runs along in time to the show so they have these amazing vocals that are only partly the guys on stage producing them at the time. — James Young