Productive meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Productive.
- (adjective) : having the ability to produce or originate
- (adjective) : producing or capable of producing (especially abundantly)
- (adjective satellite) : yielding positive results
Let it ever be remembered that genuine faith in Christ will ever be productive of good works for this faith worketh by love, as the apostle says, and love to God always produces obedience to his holy laws.
More words related to the meanings of Productive
More words from Urdu related to Productive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Productive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جوش بھراخوش اخلاقلطیفناتجربہ کاررچتاامیرکامیابنتیجہ خیزصحت مندنوجوانوافرزَرخيزغنیسیر حاصلچوزہہمدردپرمعنیشادابمُوجددھنیخاطر خواہبار آوررسیلاکم سنکثیر زابار آوَرزرریزموٹااپجاؤبالکتراوت والاتخلیقیمتمولوقِیعاپچاؤرس بھرانو خیزبکثرت پیدا کرنے والاتَخلِيقیزیادہ پھل اُگانے والاشرمیلافرحت افزاجوانی کاجننے والاپیدا کاررئیسجواننسل پروری سے متعلقعرق دارطفلی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Productive
What are the meanings of Productive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Productive in Urdu are نو خیز - nau kheyz, سیر حاصل - seyr haasil, پیدا کرنے والا, معنی خیز - mani kheyz and زرخیز - zar kheyz. To understand how would you translate the word Productive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Productive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Productive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Productive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Productive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Productive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Productive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by productive?
Meanings of productive are نو خیز - nau kheyz, سیر حاصل - seyr haasil, پیدا کرنے والا, معنی خیز - mani kheyz and زرخیز - zar kheyz
Whats the definition of productive?
Definition of the productive are
- having the ability to produce or originate
- producing or capable of producing (especially abundantly)
- yielding positive results
What is the synonym of productive?
Synonym of word productive are squab, fruitful, juvenile, generants, fledgling, generant, meaningly, procreative, meaningfully, producer
What are the idioms related to productive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word productive.
- Sereaming face
- To be great fun
- Yellow press
What are the quotes with word productive?
Here are the quotes with the word productive in them
- The employee is regarded by the employer merely in the light of his value as an operative. His productive capacity alone is taken into account. — Leland Stanford
- The wave of new productive enterprises would provide opportunities to remedy the unjust distribution of environmental hazards among economic classes and racial and ethnic communities. — Barry Commoner
- Let it ever be remembered that genuine faith in Christ will ever be productive of good works for this faith worketh by love, as the apostle says, and love to God always produces obedience to his holy laws. — Adam Clarke
- As the earth spins through space, a view from above the North Pole would encompass most of the wealth of the world - most of its food, productive machines, doctors, engineers and teachers. A view from the opposite pole would encompass most of the world's poor. — Barry Commoner