Professing meanings in Urdu
Professing meanings in Urdu is دعوی کرنا Professing in Urdu. More meanings of professing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Professing.
- (noun) : an open avowal (true or false) of some belief or opinion
It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving, it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe.
More words from Urdu related to Professing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Professing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Professing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Professing in Urdu is دعوی کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Professing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Professing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Professing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Professing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Professing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Professing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Professing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by professing?
Meaning of professing is دعوی کرنا
Whats the definition of professing?
Definition of the professing are
- an open avowal (true or false) of some belief or opinion
What is the synonym of professing?
Synonym of word professing are lay claim, claiming, provokement, clamoring, asperging, invocatory, accoutring, contemns, clamouring, aspersing
What are the quotes with word professing?
Here are the quotes with the word professing in them
- Though I am a Catholic, a professing one, I have serious doubts about the survival of the human personality after death. — Taylor Caldwell
- I'm still going to make mistakes, but I don't have any problems with publicly professing my faith now. It just took me a long time to get to the right place in my relationship with Christ. — Scott Stapp
- It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving, it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. — Thomas Paine
- Live truth instead of professing it. — Elbert Hubbard