Proficient meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Proficient.
- (adjective satellite) : having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
- (adjective) : of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill
Today, most young women are exposed to technology at a very young age, with mobile phones, tablets, the Web or social media. They are much more proficient with technology than prior generations since they use it for all their school work, communication and entertainment.
More words related to the meanings of Proficient
More words from Urdu related to Proficient
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Proficient meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
با استعدادولیمستعدصاحب تمیزنفیسمشروطچاتُرمشتاقسرکاریکتابيعانہجمع ہوناپٹادراک ہونافہیمنپنرسیدہٹھیکعالمموجودسیاست دانمسلممارناداربڑھتااِطلاع دینادیگرصاحب لیاقتڈھیرتعظیم و تکریم کرناحسنتھپکیذَہينبے قیدمصروفچرب دستبے عیببا خبرمثالیلالااکلوسلیقہ مندبے کسرفوریپرفنآرزو منداپنی جگہ ٹُھکا ہواماہر فنتَکميل شُدَہبے کم و کاست ...
Idiom with the word Proficient in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Proficient
What are the meanings of Proficient in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Proficient in Urdu are ماہر - maahir, قابل - qaabil, فاضل - faazil, لائق - laa eq, واقف - waaqif, کامل - kaamil, اہل - aehl, مستعد - mustaid and حاذق - haaziq. To understand how would you translate the word Proficient in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Proficient or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Proficient synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Proficient. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Proficient in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Proficient in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Proficient with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by proficient?
Meanings of proficient are ماہر - maahir, قابل - qaabil, فاضل - faazil, لائق - laa eq, واقف - waaqif, کامل - kaamil, اہل - aehl, مستعد - mustaid and حاذق - haaziq
Whats the definition of proficient?
Definition of the proficient are
- having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
- of or relating to technique or proficiency in a practical skill
What is the synonym of proficient?
Synonym of word proficient are specializer, definable, farther, dignify, versed, perfect, worths, favillous, erigible, versant
What are the idioms with the word proficient?
Here are the idioms with the word proficient in them.
- Better be proficient in one art than smatterer in a hundred
What are the idioms related to proficient?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word proficient.
- Lie in the way
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- A black man being called mr white
- An ignorant man keeping a great fuss
- In the world who knows not to swim goes to the bottom
What are the quotes with word proficient?
Here are the quotes with the word proficient in them
- Today, most young women are exposed to technology at a very young age, with mobile phones, tablets, the Web or social media. They are much more proficient with technology than prior generations since they use it for all their school work, communication and entertainment. — Susan Wojcicki
- If we do not get No Child Left Behind right for Limited English Proficient students, the law will be a failure for most schools in the 15th Congressional District, and for many across the nation. — Ruben Hinojosa
- If we wish our state's growth to continue, then our future will increasingly be with industries that require a highly skilled and technically proficient workforce. — Jay Weatherill