Promise meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Promise.
- (noun) : grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- (verb) : make a promise or commitment
- (noun) : a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future
- (verb) : promise to undertake or give
- (verb) : give grounds for expectations
We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation.
More words related to the meanings of Promise
More words from Urdu related to Promise
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Promise meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بکھانوعدہ ملاقاتعالممعذوری maõzuuriصلاححکمتوفاقعیاں ہوناحل کرناحَوالے کَرنے کا عمَلداخلہتخلصبرنن کرنالب کھولنامصروفیتدر حقیقتمطابقتزور دیناچاہناپکارناعقیدہناماقرارپیٹھ ٹھونکناکہا سناسویکارگھڑیرہنعطا کرناپہرادھکیلناایکاعیاں کرنااعلان کرنا êlaanعہد نامہکَلمَہشعارعرصہتلفظ کرناکلیمُختصر کَرناغور کرناگرویاپنی مرضی کی قیمت مقرر کرناراہ دکھانانمودقبولشنیدہبھاٴویاد آوری ...
Idioms with the word Promise in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Promise
What are the meanings of Promise in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Promise in Urdu are کہنا - kaehna, عہد - aehd, وعدہ کرنا - wadah karna, اقرار - eqraar, قول - qaul, وعدہ - wadah, زبان دینا - zabaan deyna, قول دینا - qaul deyna and پیمان - paemaan. To understand how would you translate the word Promise in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Promise or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Promise synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Promise. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Promise in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Promise in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Promise with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by promise?
Meanings of promise are کہنا - kaehna, عہد - aehd, وعدہ کرنا - wadah karna, اقرار - eqraar, قول - qaul, وعدہ - wadah, زبان دینا - zabaan deyna, قول دینا - qaul deyna and پیمان - paemaan
Whats the definition of promise?
Definition of the promise are
- grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
- make a promise or commitment
- a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future
- promise to undertake or give
- give grounds for expectations
What is the synonym of promise?
Synonym of word promise are term, obstriction, promulge, unfold, declaration, stipulation, word, teach, epoch, pledgor
What are the idioms with the word promise?
Here are the idioms with the word promise in them.
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- A promise delayed is justice deferred
- A promise neglected is an untruth told
- Better deny at once than promise long
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
What are the idioms related to promise?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word promise.
- A man of word
- An oath that is not to be made is not to be kept
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- He does not cleanse himself of his sins who denies them
- Revenge is a confession of pain
What are the quotes with word promise?
Here are the quotes with the word promise in them
- We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation. — Paul Ryan
- This is the first convention of the space age - where a candidate can promise the moon and mean it. — David Brinkley
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. — Martin Luther
- Faith, mighty faith, the promise sees, And looks to God alone Laughs at impossibilities, And cries it shall be done. — Charles Wesley