Promotion meanings in Urdu
Promotion meanings in Urdu is ترقی Promotion in Urdu. More meanings of promotion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Promotion.
- (noun) : the advancement of some enterprise
- (noun) : encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- (noun) : a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
- (noun) : act of raising in rank or position
More words related to the meanings of Promotion
More words from Urdu related to Promotion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Promotion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برتریترقیثقافتروئیدگیمہارتآگے بڑھنافلاحتتقویتنسل کشیخلا میں آگے کی طرف حرکتاٹھانوسعتپیداواربڑھتدخلنشو نماتہذیبپیدائشاہلیترکاوٹاونچائچڑھناجراثیم پروردہنمہُنرپر لگاناکاشتجماؤاستعدادحرکتراہچڑھائفرہنگافزائشارتفاٹھراٴواضافہتمدُنبالیدگیعبورترقی کرنازراعتامداداجماعجانا یا سفر کرنابڑھاواتوسیعپرورشبڑھاؤفضیلت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Promotion
|To jump up||ترقی|
|To push up||ترقی ملنا|
What are the meanings of Promotion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Promotion in Urdu is ترقی - taraqqi. To understand how would you translate the word Promotion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Promotion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Promotion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Promotion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Promotion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Promotion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Promotion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by promotion?
Meaning of promotion is ترقی - taraqqi
Whats the definition of promotion?
Definition of the promotion are
- the advancement of some enterprise
- encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
- act of raising in rank or position
What is the synonym of promotion?
Synonym of word promotion are progging, uplifts, aggrandizement, proficiency, developement, development, advances, strides, growth, advancement
What are the idioms related to promotion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word promotion.
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Be on one promotion
- Be on ones promotion
- Epoch making
What are the quotes with word promotion?
Here are the quotes with the word promotion in them
- Romney is right that the Obama vision is too centered on government. But his is too centered on the promotion of business and wealth creation at the expense of everything else. — John Podhoretz
- Being ready isn't enough you have to be prepared for a promotion or any other significant change. — Pat Riley
- I intend to leave after my death a large fund for the promotion of the peace idea, but I am skeptical as to its results. — Alfred Nobel
- When newspapers started to publish the box office scores of movies, I was horrified. Those results are totally fake because they never include the promotion budget. — Francis Ford Coppola