Prompt meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Prompt.
- (verb) : assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- (noun) : (computer science) a symbol that appears on the computer screen to indicate that the computer is ready to receive a command
- (verb) : serve as the inciting cause of
- (noun) : a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
- (adjective satellite) : ready and willing or quick to act
- (adjective satellite) : according to schedule or without delay; on time
More words related to the meanings of Prompt
More words from Urdu related to Prompt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prompt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
راستیحساسآناً فاناًسمے اُچتتھپ تھپیبہادربہلاواتیز ذہنسزاوارسیماب وشدستہبخیلچابک دستبلامتحان لینامحدُودگراری کا دندانہٹھیلنارَضامَندانَہکرتاچلتا پرزہہوش مندچست و چالاکمطابقٹوکن ادائيگیلچلچانگاہپھُرتيلافوریبھرماناکُمارگ کرناچاتُرنویلاقَطارخسیسمتینتیز رونگرانقویتنگ نائےچوکسذہیندرستدرپےنوحہ کرناپھونکنادَرُستماہرجفا کشبہلانا پھسلانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Prompt
What are the meanings of Prompt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prompt in Urdu are پھرتیلا - phurtiila, ورغلانا - war ghalaana, چست - chust, شہ دینا - shaeh deyna, مستعد - mustaid, آمادہ - aamaadah, بروقت - bar waqt and چاق و چوبند - chaaq o chauband. To understand how would you translate the word Prompt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prompt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prompt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prompt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prompt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prompt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prompt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prompt?
Meanings of prompt are پھرتیلا - phurtiila, ورغلانا - war ghalaana, چست - chust, شہ دینا - shaeh deyna, مستعد - mustaid, آمادہ - aamaadah, بروقت - bar waqt and چاق و چوبند - chaaq o chauband
Whats the definition of prompt?
Definition of the prompt are
- assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- (computer science) a symbol that appears on the computer screen to indicate that the computer is ready to receive a command
- serve as the inciting cause of
- a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
- ready and willing or quick to act
- according to schedule or without delay; on time
What is the synonym of prompt?
Synonym of word prompt are clever, incite, compact, instigate, agible, agile, entice, agglutinated, ready, diddle
What are the idioms related to prompt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prompt.
- Lie in the way
- Keen eye
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- The thorn comes forth with the point forwards
- Tight fisted
What are the quotes with word prompt?
Here are the quotes with the word prompt in them
- The prompt assimilation of that intelligence will be essential if we are to avoid another September 11th. — Adam Schiff
- Advertising must respect the intelligence of its audience and if it does not prompt them to think, it will be instantly dismissed. — Maurice Saatchi