Prop meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Prop.
- (noun) : any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- (verb) : support by placing against something solid or rigid
- (noun) : a propeller that rotates to push against air
- (noun) : a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
We'll support the government on issues if it's essential to the country but our primary responsibility is not to prop up the government, our responsibility is to provide an opposition and an alternative government for Parliament and for Canadians.
More words related to the meanings of Prop
More words from Urdu related to Prop
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prop meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Prop
What are the meanings of Prop in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prop in Urdu are آڑ - aar, سہارا - sahaara, ٹیکن - teykan, مدد کرنا - madad karna, پشت - pusht, تھونی - thuuni and سہارا دینا - sahaara deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Prop in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prop or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prop synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prop. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prop in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prop in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prop with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prop?
Meanings of prop are آڑ - aar, سہارا - sahaara, ٹیکن - teykan, مدد کرنا - madad karna, پشت - pusht, تھونی - thuuni and سہارا دینا - sahaara deyna
Whats the definition of prop?
Definition of the prop are
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- support by placing against something solid or rigid
- a propeller that rotates to push against air
- a support placed beneath or against something to keep it from shaking or falling
What is the synonym of prop?
Synonym of word prop are encumbrance, excuse, help, shore, empalement, defence, ground, lever, cramp, covering
What are the idioms related to prop?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prop.
- A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw
- A drowning man catches at a straw
- A drowning man will catch at a straw
- If you wish for anything goodeek it from yourself
- To brave men walls are unncessary
What are the quotes with word prop?
Here are the quotes with the word prop in them
- We'll support the government on issues if it's essential to the country but our primary responsibility is not to prop up the government, our responsibility is to provide an opposition and an alternative government for Parliament and for Canadians. — Stephen Harper
- A lot of people would be embarrassed to admit that they were on 'Barney', but I embrace the fact. I just had such a wonderful time doing that show. I learned what a camera and prop is, and all that. I learned my manners too, so I guess that's a good thing! — Selena Gomez