Propaganda meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Propaganda.
- (noun) : information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause
- نشر و اشاعت کا انتظام یا تدبیر
It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.
More words related to the meanings of Propaganda
More words from Urdu related to Propaganda
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Propaganda meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Propaganda in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Propaganda in Urdu are تبلیغات - Tableeghaat, تبلیغ - tabliigh, پرچار - par chaar and تشہیر - tashhiir. To understand how would you translate the word Propaganda in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Propaganda or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Propaganda synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Propaganda. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Propaganda in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Propaganda in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Propaganda with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by propaganda?
Meanings of propaganda are تبلیغات - Tableeghaat, تبلیغ - tabliigh, پرچار - par chaar and تشہیر - tashhiir
Whats the definition of propaganda?
Definition of the propaganda are
- information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause
- نشر و اشاعت کا انتظام یا تدبیر
What is the synonym of propaganda?
Synonym of word propaganda are propensities, preachment, preachings, preachification, newscast, preaching, promottion, gutturalness, gutturality, flagrancies
What are the quotes with word propaganda?
Here are the quotes with the word propaganda in them
- I don't think art is propaganda it should be something that liberates the soul, provokes the imagination and encourages people to go further. It celebrates humanity instead of manipulating it. — Keith Haring
- It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- It is said that those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad. It may well be that a war neurosis stirred up by propaganda of fear and hatred is the prelude to destruction. — John Boyd Orr