Propensity meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Propensity.
- (noun) : a disposition to behave in a certain way
- (noun) : an inclination to do something
- (noun) : a natural inclination
More words related to the meanings of Propensity
More words from Urdu related to Propensity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Propensity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Propensity
What are the meanings of Propensity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Propensity in Urdu are رجحان - rujhaan and میل - mail. To understand how would you translate the word Propensity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Propensity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Propensity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Propensity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Propensity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Propensity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Propensity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by propensity?
Meanings of propensity are رجحان - rujhaan and میل - mail
Whats the definition of propensity?
Definition of the propensity are
- a disposition to behave in a certain way
- an inclination to do something
- a natural inclination
What is the synonym of propensity?
Synonym of word propensity are proclivity, combination, dirtiness, preference, contiguity, coincidence, predisposition, consonanace, amity, predilection
What are the idioms related to propensity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word propensity.
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- To make things warm for one
- To see and listen to the wicked is already beginning of wickedness
What are the quotes with word propensity?
Here are the quotes with the word propensity in them
- Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch. — Tim Berners Lee
- A propensity to hope and joy is real riches one to fear and sorrow real poverty. — David Hume
- The propensity to truck, barter and exchange one thing for another is common to all men, and to be found in no other race of animals. — Adam Smith
- Women are degraded by the propensity to enjoy the present moment, and, at last, despise the freedom which they have not sufficient virtue to struggle to attain. — Mary Wollstonecraft