Proponent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Proponent.
- (noun) : a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
Here's a nation, one of the founding pillars was freedom of speech and freedom of expression. And yet, we have imposed upon people restrictions on what they can say, on what they can think. And the media is the largest proponent of this, crucifying people who say things really quite innocently.
More words from Urdu related to Proponent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Proponent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Proponent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Proponent in Urdu are سائل - saa el, ملتمس - multamas and مجوزہ - mujawwizah. To understand how would you translate the word Proponent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Proponent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Proponent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Proponent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Proponent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Proponent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Proponent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by proponent?
Meanings of proponent are سائل - saa el, ملتمس - multamas and مجوزہ - mujawwizah
Whats the definition of proponent?
Definition of the proponent are
- a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea
What is the synonym of proponent?
Synonym of word proponent are sicle, questionee, petitioner, beggar, questioner, applicant, wishful, suppliant, suggested, proposed
What are the quotes with word proponent?
Here are the quotes with the word proponent in them
- Here's a nation, one of the founding pillars was freedom of speech and freedom of expression. And yet, we have imposed upon people restrictions on what they can say, on what they can think. And the media is the largest proponent of this, crucifying people who say things really quite innocently. — Benjamin Carson
- I'm a big proponent of having a mental health component go along with whatever the physical realities are. — Alan Thicke
- The 'anti-globalisation movement' is the most significant proponent of globalisation - but in the interests of people, not concentrations of state-private power. — Noam Chomsky
- I'm a big proponent of young women dressing appropriately in the workplace to get ahead. We need to demand respect as women, and part of that involves how we present ourselves. — Rachel Roy