Propose meanings in Urdu
Propose meanings in Urdu are مقصدقرار دینا, منصوبہ پیش کرنا, آگے لانا, تجویزکرنا, نامزد کرنا, چاہنا, پیش کرنا, کہنا Propose in Urdu. More meanings of propose, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Propose.
- (verb) : make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- (verb) : ask (someone) to marry you
- (verb) : put forward; nominate for appointment to an office or for an honor or position
- (verb) : present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love.
More words related to the meanings of Propose
More words from Urdu related to Propose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Propose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
توڑابتاناطبقہمشتہر ہوناوشرغبتاعتماد کے ساتھ دُعا کَرناپیش کَرناموجودشہرتچُلجھاڑنااپنی مرضی کی قیمت مقرر کرنازبان کھولناسراسراکساناچاہحوصلہنوازنانیبو کا درختقبول کرنامناسب ہےابھارنالکھناتازہہدفاعلانیہ کہناریجھنانہ رکھنامقولہنظر آناصفتلفظ کرناشوق رکھنادر خواستحکم دیناگُفتَگُو کرناوعدہ کرنامَشہُوریموسوم کرنازور دینادعوتتعلیم دیناسرگرم ہونابنتی کرنامطلوب ہوناحبجتانااصطلاحاسی طور سے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Propose
What are the meanings of Propose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Propose in Urdu are کہنا - kaehna, چاہنا - chaahna, پیش کرنا - peysh karna and نامزد کرنا - naam zad karna. To understand how would you translate the word Propose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Propose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Propose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Propose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Propose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Propose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Propose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by propose?
Meanings of propose are کہنا - kaehna, چاہنا - chaahna, پیش کرنا - peysh karna and نامزد کرنا - naam zad karna
Whats the definition of propose?
Definition of the propose are
- make a proposal, declare a plan for something
- ask (someone) to marry you
- put forward; nominate for appointment to an office or for an honor or position
- present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
What is the synonym of propose?
Synonym of word propose are name, hanker, pronounce, projecting, fame, desire, promise, portraying, enunciate, cherish
What are the idioms related to propose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word propose.
- Do as i say not as i do
- It is hard to refuse when a superior entreats
- It is not injury that is not meant injury
- No one was ever rulned by speaking the truth
- Reel off
What are the quotes with word propose?
Here are the quotes with the word propose in them
- What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- I propose that the government should get out of the business of marrying people and, instead, only give legal status to civil unions. — Tony Campolo
- Just as I shall select my ship when I am about to go on a voyage, or my house when I propose to take a residence, so I shall choose my death when I am about to depart from life. — Seneca
- Should doubt knock at your doorway, just say to those skeptical, disturbing, rebellious thoughts, I propose to stay with my faith, with the faith of my people. — Thomas S. Monson