Proposition meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Proposition.
- (noun) : a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection
- (noun) : a task to be dealt with
- (noun) : (logic) a statement that affirms or denies something and is either true or false
- (noun) : the act of making a proposal
- (noun) : an offer for a private bargain (especially a request for sexual favors)
- (verb) : suggest sex to
It goes without saying that the Jewish people can have no other goal than Palestine and that, whatever the fate of the proposition may be, our attitude toward the land of our fathers is and shall remain unchangeable.
Many politicians are in the habit of laying it down as a self-evident proposition that no people ought to be free till they are fit to use their freedom. The maxim is worthy of the fool in the old story who resolved not to go into the water till he had learned to swim.
More words related to the meanings of Proposition
More words from Urdu related to Proposition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Proposition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قضیہ کرنالڑائی مانگنااختلافذمہ واریحق تصرفسوال کرناطلب کرناگرخواہشنذاعنا اِتفاقیپیچیدہ نقطہپرخاشآگے آنارَنجِشذمہاہمیت رکھناموضوعتکرارسوالمطالبہ، مانگگفتگوتقریر کرناٹوکنامخالفتادھکاراصلجواب طلب ایک سوالیہ جُملہدعوے دار ہونامقدمہپکارقضیہجھمیلادکھاواکہاوتسات پانچ کرناالزام لگاناپُھوٹوارقولنظریہراڑلڑناعلمدلیلکھٹ پٹڈھونگبحث کرناللکاران بن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Proposition
What are the meanings of Proposition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Proposition in Urdu are مسئلہ - mas alah, قضیہ - qaziyah and دعویٰ - dawah. To understand how would you translate the word Proposition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Proposition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Proposition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Proposition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Proposition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Proposition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Proposition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by proposition?
Meanings of proposition are مسئلہ - mas alah, قضیہ - qaziyah and دعویٰ - dawah
Whats the definition of proposition?
Definition of the proposition are
- a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection
- a task to be dealt with
- (logic) a statement that affirms or denies something and is either true or false
- the act of making a proposal
- an offer for a private bargain (especially a request for sexual favors)
- suggest sex to
What is the synonym of proposition?
Synonym of word proposition are question, controversy, problem, reclaimless, nodus, theory, matter, pronouncement, doctrine, pretention
What are the idioms related to proposition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word proposition.
- No greater promises than those who have nothing to give
- Positiveness is an evidence of poor judgement
- Hard nut to crack
- Point of honour
- Pose a problem
What are the quotes with word proposition?
Here are the quotes with the word proposition in them
- It goes without saying that the Jewish people can have no other goal than Palestine and that, whatever the fate of the proposition may be, our attitude toward the land of our fathers is and shall remain unchangeable. — Theodor Herzl
- Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. — Abraham Lincoln
- Many politicians are in the habit of laying it down as a self-evident proposition that no people ought to be free till they are fit to use their freedom. The maxim is worthy of the fool in the old story who resolved not to go into the water till he had learned to swim. — Thomas B.Macaulay
- Hurried and worried until we're buried, and there's no curtain call, Lifes a very funny proposition after all. — George M. Cohan