Prospect meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Prospect.
- (noun) : someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- (noun) : belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- (noun) : the visual percept of a region
- (noun) : the possibility of future success
- (noun) : a prediction of the course of a disease
- (verb) : search for something desirable
- (verb) : explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
Worse there cannot be a better, I believe, there may be, by giving energy to the capital and skill of the country to produce exports, by increasing which, alone, can we flatter ourselves with the prospect of finding employment for that part of our population now unemployed.
More words related to the meanings of Prospect
More words from Urdu related to Prospect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prospect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Prospect
What are the meanings of Prospect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prospect in Urdu are نقشہ - naqshah, امکان - imkaan and کیفیت - kaefiyat. To understand how would you translate the word Prospect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prospect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prospect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prospect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prospect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prospect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prospect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prospect?
Meanings of prospect are نقشہ - naqshah, امکان - imkaan and کیفیت - kaefiyat
Whats the definition of prospect?
Definition of the prospect are
- someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- the visual percept of a region
- the possibility of future success
- a prediction of the course of a disease
- search for something desirable
- explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
What is the synonym of prospect?
Synonym of word prospect are mould, contingency, position, module, engraftation, particulars, prospection, map, indraft, nature
What are the idioms related to prospect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prospect.
- To put a new face on
- Two things a man should never be angry at what he can help and what he can't
- Let each tailor mend his own coat
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning correct your wife from the first day
- Make your plans for the year at its beginning; correct your wife from the first day
What are the quotes with word prospect?
Here are the quotes with the word prospect in them
- As winter strips the leaves from around us, so that we may see the distant regions they formerly concealed, so old age takes away our enjoyments only to enlarge the prospect of the coming eternity. — Jean Paul
- The prospect of success in achieving our most cherished dream is not without its terrors. Who is more deprived and alone than the man who has achieved his dream? — Brendan Francis
- Worse there cannot be a better, I believe, there may be, by giving energy to the capital and skill of the country to produce exports, by increasing which, alone, can we flatter ourselves with the prospect of finding employment for that part of our population now unemployed. — Joseph Hume
- As I approach my 88th birthday, it's become apparent to me that my eyes and ears, among other appurtenances, aren't quite what they used to be. The prospect of long flights to wherever in search of whatever are not quite as appealing. — Mike Wallace