Prospective meanings in Urdu
Prospective meanings in Urdu is ممکنہ Prospective in Urdu. More meanings of prospective, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prospective.
- (adjective) : of or concerned with or related to the future
The relationship between a manufacturer and his advertising agency is almost as intimate as the relationship between a patient and his doctor. Make sure that you can life happily with your prospective client before you accept his account.
More words from Urdu related to Prospective
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prospective meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Prospective in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prospective in Urdu is ممکنہ - mumkinah. To understand how would you translate the word Prospective in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prospective or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prospective synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prospective. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prospective in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prospective in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prospective with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prospective?
Meaning of prospective is ممکنہ - mumkinah
Whats the definition of prospective?
Definition of the prospective are
- of or concerned with or related to the future
What is the synonym of prospective?
Synonym of word prospective are potential, possible, prospicient, probable, odds on
What are the idioms related to prospective?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prospective.
- To take at a tide
What are the quotes with word prospective?
Here are the quotes with the word prospective in them
- I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but still I keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out. — David Sedaris
- Never get married in college it's hard to get a start if a prospective employer finds you've already made one mistake. — Elbert Hubbard
- The relationship between a manufacturer and his advertising agency is almost as intimate as the relationship between a patient and his doctor. Make sure that you can life happily with your prospective client before you accept his account. — David Ogilvy
- Prior to being allowed to enter the profession, prospective teachers should be asked to talk with a group of friendly students for at least half an hour and be able to engage them in an interesting conversation about any subject the prospective teacher wants to talk about. — William Glasser