Prosperity meanings in Urdu
Prosperity meanings in Urdu are خانہ آبادی, خوش حالی, فیروزی, یمن, فلاح, صلاح, برکت, کامرانی, بخت, فراخی, اقبال Prosperity in Urdu. More meanings of prosperity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Prosperity.
- (noun) : an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- (noun) : the condition of prospering; having good fortune
Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence.
More words related to the meanings of Prosperity
More words from Urdu related to Prosperity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prosperity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Prosperity in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Prosperity
What are the meanings of Prosperity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prosperity in Urdu are صلاح - salaah, یمن - yumn, فراخی - faraakhi, برکت - barkat, فلاح - falaah, خانہ آبادی - khaanah abaadi, اقبال - eqbaal, خوش حالی - khush haali, کامرانی - kaamm raani, فیروزی - fiirozi and بخت - bakht. To understand how would you translate the word Prosperity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prosperity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prosperity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prosperity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prosperity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prosperity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prosperity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prosperity?
Meanings of prosperity are صلاح - salaah, یمن - yumn, فراخی - faraakhi, برکت - barkat, فلاح - falaah, خانہ آبادی - khaanah abaadi, اقبال - eqbaal, خوش حالی - khush haali, کامرانی - kaamm raani, فیروزی - fiirozi and بخت - bakht
Whats the definition of prosperity?
Definition of the prosperity are
- an economic state of growth with rising profits and full employment
- the condition of prospering; having good fortune
What is the synonym of prosperity?
Synonym of word prosperity are choice, yemen, girth, advice, good luck, distension, mercature, felicity, dilatation, blesses
What are the idioms with the word prosperity?
Here are the idioms with the word prosperity in them.
- Death is bitter to man in prosperity or in much business
- He that swells in prosperity will shrink in adversity
- In prosperity caution in adversity patience
What are the idioms related to prosperity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prosperity.
- Every couple is not a pair
- Quick removals are slow prosperings
- Make your flutes agree
- Union is strength
- Things united are helpful
What are the quotes with word prosperity?
Here are the quotes with the word prosperity in them
- Government 'help' to business is just as disastrous as government persecution... the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off. — Ayn Rand
- Prosperous farmers mean more employment, more prosperity for the workers and the business men of every industrial area in the whole country. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence. — King Abdullah II
- Only those who spread treachery, fire, and death out of hatred for the prosperity of others are undeserving of pity. — Jose Marti