Protecting meanings in Urdu
Protecting meanings in Urdu is پرورش Protecting in Urdu. More meanings of protecting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Protecting.
- (adjective satellite) : shielding (or designed to shield) against harm or discomfort
That is, we believed, the supreme duty of the parent, who only was permitted to claim in some degree the priestly office and function, since it is his creative and protecting power which alone approaches the solemn function of Deity.
More words related to the meanings of Protecting
More words from Urdu related to Protecting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Protecting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تہذیبپشترضاعیتخوراک رسانی کا عملدشااکٹھا رہنادودھ پیتادست گیریجراثیم پروردہتائید کرناپالناسایہداشتہخبرگیریکاشتکفالترضاعتغور و پر داختقبضہ رکھناسہاراکھلاناعاطفتفرہنگپشت پر ہونارکناپرداختلحاظ رکھنانان نفقہغذا بہم پہنچاناتمدُنرزقمانناقوت بخشنگہداشت کرناحمایتفلاحتپناہدایہ گریروٹیٹکناروک رکھناتربیت دیناقدر دانیپرورشسادھنارکھنابچاؤسرپرستی کرناگزارہتربیت ...
What are the meanings of Protecting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Protecting in Urdu is پرورش - par warish. To understand how would you translate the word Protecting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Protecting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Protecting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Protecting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Protecting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Protecting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Protecting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by protecting?
Meaning of protecting is پرورش - par warish
Whats the definition of protecting?
Definition of the protecting are
- shielding (or designed to shield) against harm or discomfort
What is the synonym of protecting?
Synonym of word protecting are patronage, nourishment, sustenance, naturing, nurturing, fosterage, keep, rearing, nurturant, nurtured
What are the idioms related to protecting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word protecting.
- Pelican in her piety
What are the quotes with word protecting?
Here are the quotes with the word protecting in them
- That is, we believed, the supreme duty of the parent, who only was permitted to claim in some degree the priestly office and function, since it is his creative and protecting power which alone approaches the solemn function of Deity. — Charles Eastman
- Painting: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and exposing them to the critic. — Ambrose Bierce
- America won the Cold War by protecting our strategic resources from the threat of foreign control. We must bring the same attitude to our trade relationship with China. — Jo Ann Emerson
- The duty of government is to leave commerce to its own capital and credit as well as all other branches of business, protecting all in their legal pursuits, granting exclusive privileges to none. — Andrew Jackson